New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website

Hey my new website is done and up take a look and tell me what you think!
    it is at www.thejcwoodshop.com

Thanks Mark
    Last edited by JCwoodworker; 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM. Reason: to change web address

Very nice, Thank you for showing us

Comment

The site looks really nice - I love the colors! I very much like the little bit about yourself and that you mention handcrafting in this day of mass production. I also like that you get your wood from local sources. Nice pieces in the gallery, as well - I wish you lot's of SUCCESS and FUN!

Comment

Don't know if it makes any difference to you, but photo 12 does not open in a new window/tab like the others do.

Comment

Mark, I see you'r just down the road from me, I live in Veneta. Like your site,wish you well with it! I feel you need to put what things cost .... Good luck, Lance

Comment

great site and work
            Charlie
            "Everything Happens for a Reason"
            Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Great site! I love your work! Thanks for inviting us to view your page and gallery.

Tony,aka,Toneman

Comment

Thanks everyone it has been a lot of work and still is I went back in and did some of the updating today, But I still have a lot to do. Fireglass nice to see someone just up the road we will have to get together some time for coffee.

Thanks again and happy scrolling

Comment

I really like the site. You don't have it as a sale sit wo people just contact you through the email to get your orders?

Who is the web master for it?

It is very nice.

Comment

Hammer:
                    The webmaster is Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 and me with alot of help along the way. I just got it done to this point I still have some updating I need to do I do not like the E-mail links that I setup I would like to use a form type page linked to my E-Mail and I need to redo my gallery page and so on it go's.

Thanks Mark

Comment

I see was trying to get my work on the web but don't know where to start. You have done well with your site it looks very good.

Comment

Hammer: You can start looking in to hosting site? I use Blue host it has a web site builder on it or you can download a free site builder from the net. I just took some classes at my community college on wedsite building with adobe Dreamweaver so I know how to use it but I did start using a free builder that I got off the net

Comment

Thanks I will use your advice. I am just getting started and need all the help I can get.

I believe I will do like you and look into the community college here also.

Your site is really good. It is clean and pleaseing to the eye and seems inviting in a way...

Comment

Really nice. I like the design, use of texture, and color choices. Your About Me page is well written.

Comment

I like the site. The contacts page looked a bit funny in Firefox tonight.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• GladeFade
                                Reply to My covid angel
                                by GladeFade
                                First off how thick is the board you cut?
                                When I want something to stand out I use backer-boards 1/8 thick to get the depth.
                                that means you would have to cut the big cutting into pieces to put the spacer behind.
                                for instance the cloud bottom right which his hand is on I would put maybe...
                                Yesterday, 11:05 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Wooden Headstone
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                I am stunned at the fact it wasn't rotted or termite destroyed. That must've been one blessed lady. Thank you for what you all are doing!
                                Yesterday, 10:43 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Hard Woods for low $$$
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                Pretty boards. Our Walmart didn't have any when I went. Thank you for sharing though.
                                Yesterday, 10:41 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to My covid angel
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                Looking at the image, I would sand down the clouds a bit on the left (as you're looking at it)....to make it look like the clouds on the right are the closest to you. Then with the clouds to the left being less pronounced it will make it look more like he is sitting on them. Humorous design choice...
                                Yesterday, 10:40 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Tough Decisions
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                I would have to agree that I've not personally made many designs from the magazine, as I have progressed to making most of my own designs. However, I do enjoy some of the reviews and other articles---as well as checking out techniques of others. I debated as well, but decided to renew. Now I just...
                                Yesterday, 10:35 PM
                              Working...
                              X