New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website

Hey my new website is done and up take a look and tell me what you think!
    it is at www.thejcwoodshop.com

Thanks Mark
    Last edited by JCwoodworker; 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM. Reason: to change web address

Very nice, Thank you for showing us

Comment

The site looks really nice - I love the colors! I very much like the little bit about yourself and that you mention handcrafting in this day of mass production. I also like that you get your wood from local sources. Nice pieces in the gallery, as well - I wish you lot's of SUCCESS and FUN!

Comment

Don't know if it makes any difference to you, but photo 12 does not open in a new window/tab like the others do.

Comment

Mark, I see you'r just down the road from me, I live in Veneta. Like your site,wish you well with it! I feel you need to put what things cost .... Good luck, Lance

Comment

great site and work
            Charlie
            "Everything Happens for a Reason"
            Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Great site! I love your work! Thanks for inviting us to view your page and gallery.

Tony,aka,Toneman

Comment

Thanks everyone it has been a lot of work and still is I went back in and did some of the updating today, But I still have a lot to do. Fireglass nice to see someone just up the road we will have to get together some time for coffee.

Thanks again and happy scrolling

Comment

I really like the site. You don't have it as a sale sit wo people just contact you through the email to get your orders?

Who is the web master for it?

It is very nice.

Comment

Hammer:
                    The webmaster is Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 and me with alot of help along the way. I just got it done to this point I still have some updating I need to do I do not like the E-mail links that I setup I would like to use a form type page linked to my E-Mail and I need to redo my gallery page and so on it go's.

Thanks Mark

Comment

I see was trying to get my work on the web but don't know where to start. You have done well with your site it looks very good.

Comment

Hammer: You can start looking in to hosting site? I use Blue host it has a web site builder on it or you can download a free site builder from the net. I just took some classes at my community college on wedsite building with adobe Dreamweaver so I know how to use it but I did start using a free builder that I got off the net

Comment

Thanks I will use your advice. I am just getting started and need all the help I can get.

I believe I will do like you and look into the community college here also.

Your site is really good. It is clean and pleaseing to the eye and seems inviting in a way...

Comment

Really nice. I like the design, use of texture, and color choices. Your About Me page is well written.

Comment

I like the site. The contacts page looked a bit funny in Firefox tonight.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X