Business Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Cards

Two weeks ago I ordered Business cards off of Vista Print. Made my own design, got them on Tuesday and were just what I ordered, printed it online and sent it in, got 250 for $10.00 plus free shipping. If I bought cards from anywhere else it would have cost a lot more. I truely recomend Vista Print. Edward
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/gallery/s...00&ppuser=6384

Yea, Vista Print has it going on....!!
    My second order was for 1,000 cards, and it was just over $20...My design...

I plan to have some T-shirts promoting my business made too...

I also have learned recently that people are using that , (QRC I think its called). It's that block of black and white dithering that people can scan with their phones and such, and it will bring them right to your website..
    I plan to put it on the back of my next order of cards...
    I found the qrc generator in the google chrome store...
    Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
    No task is too tedious for Art.
    Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
    Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Been using Vista for my card for many years already and they are great.
      Diane
      Dragon
      Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
      Owner of a Dewalt 788
      PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Yes QR codes ( Quick Response codes) will generate a lot of website traffic.
        You can get the code free from a number of places and you can then have it printed on about anything from t shirts to business cards to the side of a building. When you get the card you designate what the URL is that it goes to like your website, a item on the website, your resume etc.
        Then anyone with a smart phone can click on the code and bingo they are at your destination.

Comment

I print my own.
          You can find the paper for it at any box store.
          FD Mike
          SD Mike

Comment

I have printed them before Mike but for the price and full color I think it is a better deal for me. Our quilting guild used to print their own also and went to Vista a couple of years ago.
            Diane
            Dragon
            Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
            Owner of a Dewalt 788
            PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

I've used Vista print before, I use overnightprints now. I just order 3000 for about $60. Not for my scrollsawing, but for my other real (pay the bills) job.

Comment

Originally posted by GladeFade View Post
                You can get the code free from a number of places and you can then have it printed on about anything from t shirts to business cards to the side of a building. When you get the card you designate what the URL is that it goes to like your website, a item on the website, your resume etc.
                Then anyone with a smart phone can click on the code and bingo they are at your destination.

Yup, the google chrome one was free...
                Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                No task is too tedious for Art.
                Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

A suggestion: mount some of those cards onto 1/4" wood and cut puzzles of six to ten pieces and give them out that way. Include a caption like: "To solve your woodworking puzzles, contact........". A further twist is to hold one piece back. Not a vital one with your phone or email, but just to provide a little more incentive to get in touch with you and retrieve the missinbg piece.

What phun we have....... Carter

Comment

I use vista print as well. I like them beause you can get several things all printed with your design, like labels,(I use these on the back of my projects), stationary, shirts and more. I have a couple of there T-shirts, They are nice shirts but next time I will order the next size up from what I normaly wear.
                    Clayton

Comment

I use Vista for my 'day job.' Can't beat the price or the quality. And, I get a LOT of positive feedback on my business card.

John
                      I've Got A Lot More To Learn
                      About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
                      "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X