Xmas Market of LIVRON SUR DROME - France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Market of LIVRON SUR DROME - France

Yesterday and today, we are on the Christmas market of our town. But in France (in Europ too... may be on the world also...) it's the crisis (financial)... also people don't buy a lot...
    Ok, it's the life... look at my booth on attached file.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Simon MARTIN; 12-03-2011, 11:48 PM.
    Best regards

Simon MARTIN
    From France

Visit My Gallery:Simon's Album

You can also look at my pyrography galery: Martin's Album

Your booth is very nice. Your items for sale look great. Sorry your sales were not good. Maybe next time will be better.

Nancy in AZ
    A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Comment

Hi Simon, your booth looks great. You have a nice variety of items. Here in Ireland things are not so good either. I did fairs yesterday and last Sunday. Each time only just about made the booth cost.

Will be leaving for another in an hour - have to say I am having a slight enthusiasm crisis.

Good Luck
      Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Comment

Hi Simon. I loved your booth, you have such a variety of well made items. Your display is one of the best i have seen for a long time. You have been doing the craft fairs for a while, I can tell by the way your booth is professionally set up, made to catch the eye of the customers. I did a craft fair yesterday and did very well. Mostly Christmas tree decorations and children's jigsaw puzzles. Do not be disheartened, better times are ahead. I am in the UK and things are gloomy here but hey, it's almost Christmas, people still buy at this time.

Comment

Thanks a lot Nancy, Mayo and Fretnot for your good replies. Next time and last time for this year, it's CHABEUIL (France) for also a Xmas Market. I'm in pension, and if that pay the place of the booth... it's Ok for me.
          Today I will prepare boxes for Chabeuil... all things are still in my car.
          Thanks again and have a good day.
          it's raining today... that's good also because the soil are very very dry in my country.
          Best regards

Simon MARTIN
          From France

Visit My Gallery:Simon's Album

You can also look at my pyrography galery: Martin's Album

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X