Pics of my craft show this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my craft show this weekend.

I truly did not notice until I had almost everything out that I had been given a 6 foot table. By then it was more than I wanted to deal with getting a larger table. So I made do.

The new display went together really well and the 3 steps really added height to the over all look with the hanging birdhouses and angels and upper shelf.

I didn't sell out of any 1 item but sold a good variety of all the items. Crosses some of which i did not get pics of as my battery in my camera went dead after 4 pics. Now I need a new battery pack or new camera. I charged it the night before the show too.

There were more items that came out as the day progressed but with the small table it was already too cluttered. So as an item sold I brought out a new item. Had lots of fun with the magic belt hook and sold several of those. All in all it was a good day.

The best part of it all was I made a new contact and this lady wanted me to put some items in her gift boutique so I just got home an hour ago after taking a bunch of stuff down there and she was really pleased. Sold 2 items while we were putting the stuff out on display so she was really impressed.
    Attached Files
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Glad you had a successful show and made a good contact. Hope that proves to be a successful venture too. I like your display board. (I should. It looks a lot like mine!) I think itt shows off the birdhouses well.

Lou
    www.woodbylouise.ca

Comment

I did copy some of your display. Thanks for sharing. I like the high shelf & the hanging compound items show really well. I made 3 lower shelves/steps as well.
      "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice set up Brother
        May the wind at you back .....
        Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Nice looking display! Glad you had a good show and, the contact for the gift shop is great for you to display your talents.

Good goin'!

Nancy in AZ
          A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Comment

Looks good. Glad you had a successful show and a valuable contact as well.

Jan

Comment

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the positive feedback. I wish my camera had not died so i could have shared how it looked after it was better organized..LOL
              "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Sweeeeet looking stuff all displayed for the taking.......errr buying.
                Glad you made contact with the boutique lady, you may be busier than you want.
                Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Well Bud it looks like you knocked out another home run....CONGRATS!!! I really like your new set up and the new color of paint on your display boards....it really does show off the wood tones! I like the 'stairs' too! Great variety of items...bummer about the table size, but I think you did well with what you had to work with.

That is a sweeeeeet deal on the gift shop...hope you have tons of $ale$ and make more contacts. After the holidays I am gonna take a shower and paint my face and try to look like a girl and go talk to some local shops/galleries and see if I can get my stuff out in the market - lol! But I'm such a chicken...ya wanna come be my salesman - tee hee!?!
                  ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

If you have a spare room and it isn't hurricane season, I'm your guy...Thanks for the accolades.
                    "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Oh ya whimp...what's a lit'l wind - lol! Hey I'll take the wind any day over two feet of snow...but I do have to say it is a chilly 41 here tonite...burrrr...and it's not hurricane season for the next few months! Always got a guest room if you ever get this way! Your more than welcome on the accolades...they are much deserved!
                      ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Very nice display you have there, I hope you sell a lot in the gift boutique, you really deserve it! Hope Santa reads this thread too and brings you a new camera....you've been good this year.....
                        Frieke
                        www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Thanks Ma....Kim if I'm ever in the area I will for sure stop by and see you and yer fellah.
                          "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

G'Day

Great looking display, a great range of goods too. Thanks for showing us.

Cheers
                            Bernie

Comment

Thanks bernie...
                              "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X