Craft Show, Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Show, Day 1

Customers were sparse, but I did okay, since most of them purchased from my booth. No other woodcrafters, just me. Lots of fabric crafts and jewelry.

The little wood cars and the moose magnets were both good for sales. Also sold the last 3 crayon trucks, whoohoo!

The rubber band guns are still there, but 3 young girls will each have one tomorrow, according to their mom.

I still have lots of birdhouses and angels....did sell 3 birdhouses to one customer. Oh well, I still had a blast making them. LOL

No buyers for my pretty baskets, just compliments. Sold a variety of other things tho'.

Not a big dollar day, but good enough to have a few $ in my pocket to buy more wood, to make more stuff.

I took my camera to the craft show, left it in my purse the whole time and it's still in there. I will take pics as soon as I get there tomorrow, or I'll space it again.

Nancy in AZ
    A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Hopefully it will go a little better for you tomorrow!
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Nancy -- Glad that most folks bought something from you. It is always good to be able to buy more wood to make more stuff. Good luck tomorrow.
      Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Dan and Jim,

Thanks, I'm hoping for more customers tomorrow. The Legion is having Line Dancing lessons in their lounge tomorrow, so maybe the participants will have $$ stashed in their boots to buy stuff from us. LOL

I'm having a good time even if sales are meager. It's good to get out and meet folks from the area. Travel time is minimal, this show is only a mile from home.

Pictures and final tally tomorrow.

Nancy in AZ
        A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Comment

I hope you have more sells today, with black friday out of the way things mite get back to normal. Lance

Comment

Looking forward to hearing about the remainder of the show. Hope it picked up, but glad you're enjoying yourself and making some sales.

Lou
            www.woodbylouise.ca

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tom in Ashland
              The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
              by Tom in Ashland
              Many patters in it I like and I'm sure I will make several BUT Fox Chapel's printing of this book absolutely SUCKS. Most of the patterns are printed so near into the binding that it is impossible to either scan to .PDF or use a copy machine. I will have to cut out each pattern separately or cut off...
              Today, 08:08 PM
            • keystonecop
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by keystonecop
              Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
              Today, 06:14 PM
            • KarlB
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by KarlB
              " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
              Today, 04:02 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
              by NC Scroller
              Thanks Betty for asking. Staples came out today. There are some internal stiches that will dissolve over time. Jane is still doing PT twice a week. The only normal activity, whatever she can tolerate, but she is not allowed to swim due to the risk of infection. She will still have to keep icing...
              Today, 11:52 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
              by will8989
              What’s the latest update?
              Today, 10:58 AM
            Working...
            X