Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou
    replied
    Looking forward to hearing about the remainder of the show. Hope it picked up, but glad you're enjoying yourself and making some sales.

Lou

Leave a comment:

• fireglass
    replied
    I hope you have more sells today, with black friday out of the way things mite get back to normal. Lance

Leave a comment:

• rippersmom
    replied
    Dan and Jim,

Thanks, I'm hoping for more customers tomorrow. The Legion is having Line Dancing lessons in their lounge tomorrow, so maybe the participants will have $$ stashed in their boots to buy stuff from us. LOL

I'm having a good time even if sales are meager. It's good to get out and meet folks from the area. Travel time is minimal, this show is only a mile from home.

Pictures and final tally tomorrow.

Nancy in AZ

Leave a comment:

• mtnman
    replied
    Nancy -- Glad that most folks bought something from you. It is always good to be able to buy more wood to make more stuff. Good luck tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• dgman
    replied
    Hopefully it will go a little better for you tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• rippersmom
    started a topic Craft Show, Day 1

Craft Show, Day 1

Customers were sparse, but I did okay, since most of them purchased from my booth. No other woodcrafters, just me. Lots of fabric crafts and jewelry.

The little wood cars and the moose magnets were both good for sales. Also sold the last 3 crayon trucks, whoohoo!

The rubber band guns are still there, but 3 young girls will each have one tomorrow, according to their mom.

I still have lots of birdhouses and angels....did sell 3 birdhouses to one customer. Oh well, I still had a blast making them. LOL

No buyers for my pretty baskets, just compliments. Sold a variety of other things tho'.

Not a big dollar day, but good enough to have a few $ in my pocket to buy more wood, to make more stuff.

I took my camera to the craft show, left it in my purse the whole time and it's still in there. I will take pics as soon as I get there tomorrow, or I'll space it again.

Nancy in AZ

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X