Craft Show, Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Show, Day 1

Customers were sparse, but I did okay, since most of them purchased from my booth. No other woodcrafters, just me. Lots of fabric crafts and jewelry.

The little wood cars and the moose magnets were both good for sales. Also sold the last 3 crayon trucks, whoohoo!

The rubber band guns are still there, but 3 young girls will each have one tomorrow, according to their mom.

I still have lots of birdhouses and angels....did sell 3 birdhouses to one customer. Oh well, I still had a blast making them. LOL

No buyers for my pretty baskets, just compliments. Sold a variety of other things tho'.

Not a big dollar day, but good enough to have a few $ in my pocket to buy more wood, to make more stuff.

I took my camera to the craft show, left it in my purse the whole time and it's still in there. I will take pics as soon as I get there tomorrow, or I'll space it again.

Nancy in AZ
    A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Hopefully it will go a little better for you tomorrow!
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Nancy -- Glad that most folks bought something from you. It is always good to be able to buy more wood to make more stuff. Good luck tomorrow.
      Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Dan and Jim,

Thanks, I'm hoping for more customers tomorrow. The Legion is having Line Dancing lessons in their lounge tomorrow, so maybe the participants will have $$ stashed in their boots to buy stuff from us. LOL

I'm having a good time even if sales are meager. It's good to get out and meet folks from the area. Travel time is minimal, this show is only a mile from home.

Pictures and final tally tomorrow.

Nancy in AZ
        A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Comment

I hope you have more sells today, with black friday out of the way things mite get back to normal. Lance

Comment

Looking forward to hearing about the remainder of the show. Hope it picked up, but glad you're enjoying yourself and making some sales.

Lou
            www.woodbylouise.ca

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
              Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
              by jim_mex
              Good observation Scott! You found a mistake on my side

The shop extension should read 11ft, not 13ft! I screwed up my conversion from cms to feet and inches.

You had me worried though that I'd screwed up the placement holes for the uprights and cross beams so I just went...
              Today, 01:58 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
              by NC Scroller
              Just curious about the 13' extension. Building material, especially sheet goods are in 4' increments. Why 13'?...
              Today, 12:11 PM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to How’s that warm weather RJ?
              by jim_mex
              Hi folks - I really feel sorry for you people north of the border.

Here in Central Mexico, apart from a couple of days at the end of January where we had a couple of showers in the evenings we have seen hardly any clouds in the sky during the day since the New Year and although we 've...
              Today, 12:02 PM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Blue Heron
              by jim_mex
              Wow! - this a stunning piece!

In particular the head is so lifelike it feels like if you got too close to this bird he (or she) would reach out and nip you with its beak....
              Today, 11:52 AM
            • planeur
              Reply to Blue Heron
              by planeur
              Hello Jo,
              It is me again , and after a close look of you Heron, WOW so much details and fine cuts. Was it a gift ?
              Just found the cie which sell the pattern ( in canada )

Have a good day.

planeur
              Today, 11:15 AM
            Working...
            X