What should I charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I charge?

I made this frame for my GF mother-in-law her ex's mother. Greg was her son and he recently passed. She saw the one I made for my daughters grandma and loved it and asked if I'd make her one. I have no idea what to charge her for it. It's made from 1/2" aspen with 1/4" MDF backer. I cut a place for his picture with 1/16" (I think) plexiglas. Took me like 3 days, maybe a total of 12 to 15 hours. Any opinions on cost will be greatly appreciated! Don

Anyone notice anything odd with the plaque?
    Attached Files
    Don

I see you changed font for June and July. You are going to have to charge what you think you deserve and how much they can afford . It is sort of family.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
      Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
      by cwmagee
      A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
      Today, 07:28 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by Rolf
      Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
      That is...
      Today, 08:15 AM
    • Jimern
      Reply to Farmers market "survey"
      by Jimern
      The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
      Today, 06:29 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Farmers market "survey"
      by will8989
      The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
      Yesterday, 11:10 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Farmers market
      by will8989
      Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
      Yesterday, 10:31 PM
    Working...
    X