Show this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show this weekend

As promised, here are some pictures of my booth from the Craft Festival I did the weekend.
    Attached Files

Very nice looking display! Thanks for sharing.
    Manufacturer Of Heirloom Quality Sawdust

I wasn't born in the south, but I got here as fast as I could!

Dewalt DW788 Hegner Maximat 18

Comment

Very nice. Like all the gift card holders. How much do you sell them for? They are a great seller for me.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Nice variety. You must be selling the heck out of those gift card holders. You have a bunch of them. Good for you! What does the sign on top say?

Just curious. How did you get your banner to sty flat on your pop up? Is it a rollup type banner or is it stiff like card board?
        Last edited by wood-n-things; 09-13-2011, 01:36 PM.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thank you for the comments.

The banner on the front is made from Baltic birch. I stained the background dark, then glued on the cut out letters.

The gift card holders are based on Steve Good's design. I made a few last year for family gifts and they (the family) started giving me a lot of ideas. Including the alphabet, have over 80 different designs. I make them with a solid back and and I'm stack cutting the fronts, so I can cut 5 at a time. I'm asking $5.00 for these also. I also decided to cut squares of colored paper to insert into the holder to both add color and to 'hide' the card the giver will be putting inside. I have my one one man assembly line for these, so actual time per unit isn't too much. If everyone who commented on how they liked them had bought one, I would have sold out.

I realized I needed a way to display all of them, so I came up with the rotating display. The sign on top of the display just describes the card holders.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Looks like you are doing well. Good luck coming into the fall.
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Very nice display, like the arangement. Edward
              http://www.scrollsawer.com/gallery/s...00&ppuser=6384

Comment

Nice setup Mark. Glad you had room to add the extra displays and that you had great weather. Thanks for sharing it with us.

DW
                Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
                John Wayne

Comment

I like the display for the card holders. I hang mine on a gold tone Christmas tree, nicer looking than it sounds, but do like your idea much better. Might try it.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I too might have to try the gift card holders - they are unique.
                    DeWalt 788

Comment

Nice displays and cuttings. Now I have more things to add to my cut for sale list.

george
                      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
                      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
                        Old Tool - Reborn
                        by tgiro01
                        With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
                        Today, 03:24 PM
                      • Rolf
                        Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
                        by Rolf
                        I do remember that 2011 Wow, you were gutsy building that then, CNC was just coming into the home environment. Are you still using the one you built?
                        Today, 10:23 AM
                      • Rolf
                        Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
                        by Rolf
                        Jim that is why there are now CD's available for past issues. To me a copier/scanner and printer are a necessary part of my tool inventory. JMO...
                        Today, 10:19 AM
                      • Jimern
                        by Jimern
                        I dropped my subscription long ago, so maybe I should not chime in, but I dropped it mostly due to the pattern pull out.

I do not have a flat bed scanner, nor do I want one, so that is my issue.

But the result is that if I cut a pattern to scan, I have also cut the parts of...
                        Today, 07:55 AM
                      • Quartz43
                        by Quartz43
                        +1 on NC Scroller's suggestions. I would add that on appropriate patterns stop using the grey as it would make it easier to copy.

It says a lot if Fox Publishing does not comment on an issue like this. Even if they said they are aware that people have concerns and are looking into it...
                        Yesterday, 08:15 PM
                      Working...
                      X