Show this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show this weekend

As promised, here are some pictures of my booth from the Craft Festival I did the weekend.
    Attached Files

Very nice looking display! Thanks for sharing.
    Manufacturer Of Heirloom Quality Sawdust

I wasn't born in the south, but I got here as fast as I could!

Dewalt DW788 Hegner Maximat 18

Comment

Very nice. Like all the gift card holders. How much do you sell them for? They are a great seller for me.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Nice variety. You must be selling the heck out of those gift card holders. You have a bunch of them. Good for you! What does the sign on top say?

Just curious. How did you get your banner to sty flat on your pop up? Is it a rollup type banner or is it stiff like card board?
        Last edited by wood-n-things; 09-13-2011, 12:36 PM.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thank you for the comments.

The banner on the front is made from Baltic birch. I stained the background dark, then glued on the cut out letters.

The gift card holders are based on Steve Good's design. I made a few last year for family gifts and they (the family) started giving me a lot of ideas. Including the alphabet, have over 80 different designs. I make them with a solid back and and I'm stack cutting the fronts, so I can cut 5 at a time. I'm asking $5.00 for these also. I also decided to cut squares of colored paper to insert into the holder to both add color and to 'hide' the card the giver will be putting inside. I have my one one man assembly line for these, so actual time per unit isn't too much. If everyone who commented on how they liked them had bought one, I would have sold out.

I realized I needed a way to display all of them, so I came up with the rotating display. The sign on top of the display just describes the card holders.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Looks like you are doing well. Good luck coming into the fall.
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Very nice display, like the arangement. Edward
              http://www.scrollsawer.com/gallery/s...00&ppuser=6384

Comment

Nice setup Mark. Glad you had room to add the extra displays and that you had great weather. Thanks for sharing it with us.

DW
                Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
                John Wayne

Comment

I like the display for the card holders. I hang mine on a gold tone Christmas tree, nicer looking than it sounds, but do like your idea much better. Might try it.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I too might have to try the gift card holders - they are unique.
                    DeWalt 788

Comment

Nice displays and cuttings. Now I have more things to add to my cut for sale list.

george
                      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
                      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                        Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                        by will8989
                        The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                        Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                      • will8989
                        Reply to Farmers market
                        by will8989
                        Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                        Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                      • tgiro01
                        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                        by tgiro01
                        Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
                        Yesterday, 09:38 PM
                      • Linda In Phoenix
                        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                        by Linda In Phoenix
                        It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
                        Yesterday, 06:47 PM
                      • Linda In Phoenix
                        Reply to Plastic puzzle
                        by Linda In Phoenix
                        Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
                        Yesterday, 06:38 PM
                      Working...
                      X