Put some of my pieces into a Craft Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put some of my pieces into a Craft Store

So far the response has been pretty positive.
    craft1.jpg
    craft2.jpg

Adorable!! Definitely should get a great response!

Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Well done. It is no wonder that the response was so positive.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Very well done. I wish you the best in sales.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I am surprised that there is anything left!. I don't know where you live but your prices are rather low for what you are selling. Actually I do know where you live as I sent you a clock hardware kit.
          Last edited by Rolf; 04-20-2022, 08:29 AM.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Beautiful work. I agree with Rolf on the pricing, but I don’t know where you live. That being said, the Birdseye maple owl would have been $30+ on our table. Where did you get the pattern for that?
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Where I live is a hot dog and bean area so I have to price to move merch.

If I were to have a place in say Amherst/Northampton or say Cape Cod or Newport yes my prices would probably be double or more and so would be the cost of selling., but you have to know your market.

The owls I modified from a pattern is Scroll Saw Magazine. They were a layered project, so I copied the pattern, them adjusted it to be suitable for Intarsia. Took a little trial and error. I sometimes do that off of a picture as well to make my own custom pattern(s).

ps. The maple didn't cost me anything as I have a furniture make friend that often gives me a few boxes of his cutoffs . Whatever I can't use, ends up as kindling for the fire pit.
              Last edited by Chance13; 04-20-2022, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Thought I'd try a sunflower.
                20220426_155056.jpg

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
                  Reply to Hello from Central Florida
                  by Jim McDonald
                  Used a 788 for many years. It now resides with a crafty family friend.
                  Questions are answered freely around here and no one has any tricks they don't freely share.
                  Yesterday, 09:08 PM
                • mtwoodguy
                  Reply to Hello from Central Florida
                  by mtwoodguy
                  Welcome! John! From Reno NV. A long time 788 user (I'm94) I'm sure you will get many happy hours from the repairs you placed on the machine.
                  Yesterday, 06:45 PM
                • John Smith
                  Hello from Central Florida
                  by John Smith
                  I'm 74, retired from the commercial dimensional advertising world. (carved and routed signs).
                  I've always used the Roto-Zip, band saw, or other tools to make my projects. (wishing many times I had a good scroll saw). Well, I finally found an old DW-788 that the original owner said "it finally...
                  Yesterday, 05:51 PM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to What's a good stain product?
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  I use acrylic paint mixed with water to stain when I want vibrant colors. There was an article in one of the issues awhile back where a product called "Unicorn Spit" was suggested for the colors---and many people swear by it....
                  Yesterday, 10:24 AM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to Phone call from son.
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Oh my gosh Betty....Your son is fortunate to be alive. How badly stung was he by the hornets? Electrical shock is crazy dangerous. Wow.
                  Yesterday, 10:21 AM
                Working...
                X