Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will8989
    replied
    I really like that. I have an Elliott grandson. I think he needs something like that for his room!

Leave a comment:

• planeur
    replied
    Thank you all, and Rolf I like very much writing with Lucida Handwriting when I can !

planeur

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    I like every thing about that sign. What font is it.?

Leave a comment:

• Misouri Wayne
    replied

Like the design.
    Looks like this could be a great craft show item. An assortment of things to choose from for the left side and then cut the name. Easy to mail when completed.

Leave a comment:

• Linda In Phoenix
    replied
    Elliot should love it!!! That is so creative and I love your detail filled description. Very nice!!

Leave a comment:

• planeur
    started a topic Elliot Door label

Elliot Door label

For my little nephew Elliot (my nephew Fred's boy), I made this door label with his name and a little addition of his totem animal, the wolf, perched on a rock begging at the moon for a good meal and a nice .....louve!

IMG_2274 (3).jpg

The nameplate is made of maple on a red background (his favorite color), and the moon is a thin piece of marquetry glued on an MDF, and looks like the moon and its craters.... The wolf and the rock are 2 pieces of black plastic, thin, cut with a scalpel, from a drawing found on the WEB, then glued on the wood.
    Its name is cut at scrollsaw
    Finishing with oil + wax
    I had a lot of fun varying it several times with different drawings, before this one. 😊

planeur

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
    Yesterday, 07:00 PM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    No. I haven't tried that yet...
    Yesterday, 06:55 PM
  • Chance13
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Chance13
    I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
    Yesterday, 11:08 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Rolf
    We need to know what saw you are using, as they have different clamps.
    Yesterday, 07:59 AM
  • markdavd
    Reply to Frustrated
    by markdavd
    When a blade slips out, the tendency is to tighten it more. Make sure you haven't over-tightened the clamp forcing the sides apart. Most OEM clamps are made from soft aluminum so once it starts they will continue spreading and it will be near-impossible to keep the blades in place.

I've...
    05-21-2022, 10:03 AM
Working...
X