No announcement yet.

The Tug boat is Done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Above and Beyond, again, Rolf. Take that one to the big shows - you'll come home with ribbons. Then take it to a gallery and get it appraised and insured.
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Like the detail of the signature in bottom corner. Can’t make it out is it your name or artist of painting?

Comment

So good! I wonder how many hours you have in this. I think this type of project shows off your artist side and skill more than most of the other project types. This is the one project type I've never done. I can cut lines, but this stuff is so much beyond that. I am amazed.
        "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Trackman, it is how I sign all of my stuff just my first name and date. I use a wood burner with a small ball tip.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
            Reply to coronavirus conversation
            by leehljp
            From a "Pen" forum:
            Wife, calling out from another room: "Do you ever get a stabbing pain in your chest, you know, like someone is sticking pins in a Voodoo doll with your image on it?"

Me: No, Why?

Wife (about 5 seconds later) "How about now...
            Yesterday, 08:59 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Ice Cream
            by Linda In Phoenix
            That's adorable! I haven't received my copy of that issue yet. I think it went slow truck this time. When I do I am going to check that out!
            Yesterday, 08:28 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Why can I find..
            by Linda In Phoenix
            From what issue? This crayon is dull, but I'd like to help look.
            Yesterday, 08:26 PM
          • Barb.Enders
            Summer issue patterns
            by Barb.Enders
            It was great to receive the summer issue today as the snow squalls were flying I was very excited to copy to try the fretwork Parrot by Charlie Dearing. I have spiral blades on order and should be receiving them soon as well. Did you mean to cut the last bit of tail off. It looks odd that it has...
            Yesterday, 06:35 PM
          • will8989
            Why can I find..
            by will8989
            the extra balloon pattern from this issue? We know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, my daughter's words, but I've searched for it on here and scrollersawer.com and nothing. Help!!
            Yesterday, 12:37 PM
          Working...
          X