Jesus (The Knock)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus (The Knock)

I just recently finished this. Woods used are Cedar,Monkey Pod,Aspen,Yellow Heart,Redwood,Walnut,Basswood,Oak,Poplar,Wenge and Maple. C611CC99-9C26-48C0-B2B6-CA7016B6ACB4.JPG

Well done! Your choices of wood is spectacular.

I like this as a painting too which shows no handle on the door, which means the occupant must open the door to Jesus, not the other way around.

Karl
    Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Excellent job. I have this pattern but have not been brave enough to try it yet. Someday . . .
      Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

Great wood selection. Beautiful piece,
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Masterpiece!
          AKA Paul from Washington State

Comment

Very nice. Taking the picture outdoors with natural lighting helps bring out the true wood colors and grains. Keep up the great work.
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

WOW, just WOW! Beautiful and well done! I love the meaning it depicts too!
              Hank Lee
              Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted.

Comment

Great work. Thanks for sharing.

"Time to give back."
                "Time to Give Back"

Comment

Thank you for sharing. That is an amazing piece. Is that your own pattern?
                  Scott
                  Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the compliments. NC Scroller I got the pattern from scroller online.

Comment

Beautiful work. I love that pattern and hope to one day make an attempt at completing it. I hope that mine looks half as good as yours. Thanks for showing yours.

Just because I always want it to be easy for someone to find the artist and their pattern(s) - I wanted to add that it is a Bruce Worthington pattern. While it is sold on various other sites, you can also find it directly on Bruce's site here: http://intarsia.hostcentric.com/home...e/newpage1.htm

If possible, I like to buy my patterns directly from the artist as it puts the most money in their pockets. Which I hope helps them continue to make more patterns.
                      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Very, very nice. I might get brave someday and try some small intarsa.

Comment

Originally posted by meflick View Post
                          Beautiful work. I love that pattern and hope to one day make an attempt at completing it. I hope that mine looks half as good as yours. Thanks for showing yours.

Just because I always want it to be easy for someone to find the artist and their pattern(s) - I wanted to add that it is a Bruce Worthington pattern. While it is sold on various other sites, you can also find it directly on Bruce's site here: http://intarsia.hostcentric.com/home...e/newpage1.htm

If possible, I like to buy my patterns directly from the artist as it puts the most money in their pockets. Which I hope helps them continue to make more patterns.
                          Agreed - I like to buy directly from the artist. And if possible to show them the projects I make from their patterns. Hopefully it encourages them to challenge us with different designs.
                          Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X