Detective work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detective work.

Can anyone help me out with this problem, after making my mum's mothers day present my wife said she would like something similar but instead of a flower in the middle of a plate she wants something Oriental. I remember seeing somewhere an intarsia oriental boy kneeling with a bowl of rice in his hands but for the life of me i can't remember where, i have searched but up until now without success, so does anyone remember seeing this and where can i get the pattern.
    kevin/pitbull.

I never saw anything like that before, but what first came to mind for me was a yin-yang symbol. They are so easy to customize with other symbols also.
    Jim
    DeWalt DW788 & Dremel 1680

Comment

I've never seen that one before. It wouldn't be hard to find some chinese characters or symbols and do one with that- if she likes that idea.
      Janette
      www.square-designs.com

Comment

What about cherry blossoms, or Coi fish accompanied by characters for mother?
        Troy

Scrollin' with DeWalt DW788

Comment

Thanks for the replies folk, i know my wife would be happy with any kind of oriental work but i know that the piece i saw would be the best to do for her. Ah well, i'll just have to keep searching through the internet, i have got till june to do it for her birthday, so the search continues.
          kevin/pitbull.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X