Coyote Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Software

This might of been asked in other area's of the forum, but has anyone tried the Coyote software? I looked it over and thought it was a good user friendly software and really not that pricey. I like the features of letting you design a pattern and then seeing what your design would look like using different woods for Intarsia and other scrolling! Works good for portrait cutting designs also.

I spend more time in my scrollshop than at the computer, so it looks easier to use for me! Tell me your opinions please! PM me for the website, if you don't have it!

Thanks,
    Rick
    Old Scrollers Never Die...They Just Saw Away!

Coyote has a lot of potential for scrolling, not only for shadow style portraits but for marquetry and intarsia too.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Hi Rick
      I'd like to have a look at that Cayote Software site.

Thanks,

John
      John R

DeWalt 788.
      "Tempus, sure does, fugit when you're making saw dust"

Comment

Except for easily highlighting floaters, Paintshop Pro and other graphics software IMHO can do the same ( and more) and would be a better purchase. I've tried to trial version and don't care for it. Download the trial first which, I believe, is only limited in that you can save the file.
        Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
        Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDingas
          Except for easily highlighting floaters, Paintshop Pro and other graphics software IMHO can do the same ( and more) and would be a better purchase. I've tried to trial version and don't care for it. Download the trial first which, I believe, is only limited in that you can save the file.
          This Mike has to agree with the previous Mike, in all areas. I also tried the trial version and proceeded t0 pick up PSP X for about $30 on Ebay. It was well worth the money.
          Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
          www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

I love the software. I like the preview to see what it will look like on wood.
            Kevin
            When you hit rock bottom the only answer is to look up

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X