Intrasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intrasia

I have the DeWalt and love it! Bought a factory reconditioned thru http://www.toolking.com and free shipping, have bought a number of tools from them, hard to beat their prices! (I bought with the stand and light...good accessories!)

Comment

The light would be great!!!
      We're still in the process of organizing our in house shop, and the lighting for where the scroll saws are set up is terrible. I have trouble telling when I'm on or off the lines until it is too late!!!

Bob
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I have a hegner and love it! I also have the magnifying light, foot pedal, blower & variable speed. Funny thing is, with the light I STILL go off the lines!
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

My first scrollsaw was one speed and took pin only, not good. My second had variable speed and took pin and non-pin ends, thats good. Some projects fast speeds some not. The best part is to have fun. GOOD LUCK TO ALL 8)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X