All of Janette's photos have been uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of Janette's photos have been uploaded

This is a new function we're trying--and working the bugs out on. Here is the link to all the photos, even the ones we didn't have space for in the magazine

http://www.scrollsawer.com/editorial...ject/index.htm

It's simple now, but as I learn more about HTML, etc. it will be more and more elaborate.
    Bob
    Last edited by BobD; 02-01-2007, 09:45 AM.
    www.GrobetUSA.com

That is a cool feature! Thanks for posting Bob
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Very cool Bob!! I hope that the photos are helpful for folks.

Janette
      Janette
      www.square-designs.com

Comment

Reposted the link so there are small captions for it...to explain what is going on. I've got one bad file...I uploaded the thumbnail instead of the full-size image for one file and it won't let me upload the full-size file until I delete the small file...and I can't figure out how. So when Rob has time, I'll get him to help me!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

HTML ... oh the joys! Looks good though Bob. The layout is simple to follow and I'm an advocate of the K.I.S.S. method of doing things. No reason to convolute it and get confusing. Very effective and a great job of showing off what Janette does. Thanks to you and Janette both. I know the work involved!!

Andy
          Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll be headed for a star! www.80artdesigns.com

Comment

Very well done to both of you i never realised how little i knew about intarsia until now.Many thanks to you Janette and to you Bob.
            kevin/pitbull.

Comment

Jeanette, that cat looks awesome, and the extra step by steps are very helpful. on photo 29, it says liberatly coat wit...I assume the Bartleys gel varnish. What is the deciding factor you use for finishing after assembly as compared to finishing before assembly? Thanks, Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I used to finish each and every piece, then glue them. I HATED it and it was very time consuming. Charlie Norris taught me about gluing first then using the air compressor to blow out the cracks. It does take a bit of time to clean it but still a LOT faster than doing each piece. I love the look of the Bartley's and I think if you spend that much time on a piece, why cut corners with spray at that point.
                Janette
                www.square-designs.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X