Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sympathies to his kin.

Bill's last post I happened to notice he was from my neck of the woods (Bill was from Warren, Michigan.) I was going to send him a PM in a week or so to see if he ever went to the Michigan Woodworker's Guild meeting in another Northern Detroit suburb. I sorta wanted to meet him. He did good work.

Phil

Comment

Even though I am very new here, I did get a chance to see his wonderful work, please send my condolences to his family.

Be in Peace,

Tom B (oops99)
      oops99

KEEP THE PIECE
      Glue it back on, they'll never notice.

DW788

Comment

Thinking of his family in their time of need...positive thoughts heading their direction...

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I just picked this up and I too want to communicate condolences to his family and friends. I respected Bill's many posts relative to intarsia. He will be missed.

Bob
          Scrolling satisfies the passion for intricate creativity. My saw is an Excalibur EX21.

Comment

The world lost a true artist. Prayers to family and friends.
            Fred
            aka Pop's Shop
            Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!.

Comment

This being the 2nd great intarsia person I've known - lost in the last year, my thinking is that someone "up there" must be creating something pretty spectacular and is in need of their artistic abilities. Charlie Norris passed away this past August. He was my mentor and friend. Both of these gentlemen will be missed greatly in the intarsia world.
              Janette
              www.square-designs.com

Comment

I'd like to add my condolences to Bill's family, a sad loss to everyone.
                kevin/pitbull.

Comment

I too wish to extend my sympathies to Bill's family and friends. Very sorry for their loss.
                  Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

I would also like to extend my condolences to Bill's family and friends.
                    Derek
                    Derek

Comment

Hello everyone, this is Ann. I cannot express the overwhelming feelings I have while reading these posts. Bill was a good man and a great artist and I will miss him very much. He loved what he did and even though he was newer to this posting and website, he appreciated all the help you all gave him. Please remember him and carry on with your wonderful artwork. I will be popping in and out to see how some of the new things as they come out. Keep up the great work!

Ann Corder
                      Bill

Excalibur Ex-30

www.redrocstudios.com

Comment

Ann, again my condolences. You and yours are in our prayers and always remember you too have many friends here for support. Steve
                        If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
                        My Gallery
                        [email protected]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X