No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rodney Brown
    Reply to Mechanical Heart
    by Rodney Brown
    Great job, Brad. Thanks for posting a pic. Alex Fox has some great patterns.
    Today, 03:03 PM
  • garryatpa
    Reply to What should I use?
    by garryatpa
    I use water based varathane to finish my white birch. The water based finish does not seem to change the white color of the birch whereas if I use a varathene oil based finish the wood turns what I call a honey color.
    Garry
    Today, 03:02 PM
  • Rodney Brown
    Reply to Greetings again...
    by Rodney Brown
    Welcome back Brad. Don't forget, ask question if you have them. The amount of knowledge on this forum is unbelievable.
    Today, 02:58 PM
  • bstark
    Reply to Wisconsin
    by bstark
    I just got back from a trip to Wisconsin (Cumberland). Mother and Father-in-law were from there. I never met my father-in-law as he passed before I was married, but I saw all his woodworking and carvings. It was part of the reason I got into woodworking... seeing those family treasures and wanting to...
    Today, 02:30 PM
  • bstark
    Mechanical Heart
    by bstark
    This is the first compound thing I have ever cut on a scrollsaw. I see a lot of pieces like this that are just laser cut, but what is the fun of that! =) I also purchased the mechanical horse and butterfly patterns. In hindsight, I should have stack cut this because 1/4 inch plywood isn't the easiest...
    Today, 02:14 PM
Working...
X