No announcement yet.

Project Aries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no mirror image on the bottom Bear. The picture is inlayed into 1/2 pecan, and it's planed flat then face glued to another 1/2 bank of pecan. the segmentation is glued seperately and then face glued on top.
    Jeff Powell

Comment

I am always impressed with your work. I don't recall anyone combining scrolling and turning before. Very creative!
      Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

Originally posted by workin for wood
        There's no mirror image on the bottom Bear. The picture is inlayed into 1/2 pecan, and it's planed flat then face glued to another 1/2 bank of pecan. the segmentation is glued seperately and then face glued on top.
        Bummer. Great job on it Jeff......seriously......
        ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

I don't remember where I saw the deadline for the challenge. At first I lost the saw and when I got a great saw I had too much work and could not work on it much. I am off tomorrow and will be working on it all day. Hopefuly I am not too late?
          Please tell me that this is ok.
          Diane
          Dragon
          Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
          Owner of a Dewalt 788
          PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...