Another Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Owl

The first in series of the four "fridge magnets"....This huge eyed fella is around 16 cm (6 inches) tall....Made of Padauk, Iroko, eyes and body i got no clue right now....clues welcome....
    Attached Files
    Patterns are for sale on my website http://www.intarsia.co.uk

This is great

Comment

Em are some big eyes, but very cool, nice job.

Comment

Very nice work! I love the choice of wood colours. The only negative comment I have is that maybe this cute guy looks a little crosseyed - but of course he/she probably doesn't give a hoot about what I think

Btw - I notice on your web site you'll be attending a Christmas craft fair in Sittingbourne, Kent. This stirred a memory since I lived in the town for 3 1/2 years about 30 years back whilst working on the nearby Isle of Sheppey. I didn't like Sheppey too much, especially in winter when it was usually grey, wet, windy and often very cold but loved the area around Sittingbourne. Very pretty, good food and beer and a lot of nice folks around where I lived.

Looking forward to see the rest in the series.
        Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks guys.....And yes...it is my first fair and certainly not my last....i hope i get good sales and/or orders......But yes...Isle of Sheppey is boring.....been there once...never again.

Danny
          Patterns are for sale on my website http://www.intarsia.co.uk

Comment

Hi again Danny - First fairs are always a bit of a mystery and its easy to go in very optimistic and come away a little disappointed or alternatively you go in very apprehensive and have a blast of a day. Whichever way they go you get good experience. Having seen the quality of your work on your web site you should do well but whatever happens enjoy and learn from the event.
            Good luck!
            Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

That stuff will make you money at the fair. ery well done - cute - and very marketable.

Good Job.

Tony
              The good woodworker does not craft the wood for honor. He uses his craft to honor the wood.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X