the nativity scene pattern by Bruce Worthington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the nativity scene pattern by Bruce Worthington

This is just out of the workshop and i am really excited to have everyone see it. Bruce did a wonderful job in the design and i hope my work will do it justice. It will be available at Scroller Magazine shortly..
    Attached Files

WOW, I can understand your exitement, it is a beauty!! Your wood choices are perfect, the stone looks like blue pine but what is the sky.
    How big and how many pieces
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Beautiful! You've gone over the top with this piece, for sure. Kudos to Bruce for the design.

Great job, Tommy!

Nancy in AZ
      A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Comment

What a lovely piece of ART...thanks for sharing it with us
        Hawaiilad
        Larry

Comment

What a Lovely job , don't blame anyone wanting to show something like this off --fine - fine - fine -- work .................MB
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Tommy

That is another beautiful piece. The wood selection is perfect.

Bruce did a great job on the pattern but Tommy you are the one that did the outstanding job of selecting the wood and bringing it to life.
            Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Most excellent work on that .. How long did it take you to complete that work of art? Thanks for sharing it with us.

DW
              Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
              John Wayne

Comment

Oh my! What a wonderful picture, what an outstanding creation!!!!!

Comment

Thank all of you for the compliments. The pattern was the work of a great designer and I just tried to do it justice. Thank you Bruce.

Comment

You certainly did justice to that wonderful design by Bruce.
                    Sweeeeet to the max job on that project Hal.
                    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

When I seen it the first thing out of my mouth was "O-MY"!!

Comment

What a great job! Thanks so much for showing us.
                        Dan

Comment

That turned out really nice. I love your choice of colors and especially love the brick. Another spectacular pattern Bruce!
                          Tammy

Pressure makes diamonds

Comment

I was ask by Scroller LTD to make a Nativity along the same line as my Last Supper, one of their customers wanted a challenge. They had someone lined up to make it but they were overwhelmed, Tommy did it more than justice.
                            I sent him the pattern and suggestions along with a color picture that represented possible colors.
                            I couldn't have asked for better results. Scroller will be selling it until September and then it will be on my web site. It is 27 1/4" x 35" and has around 680 pieces.
                            Also Tommy used blue pine for the sky as well.
                            Bruce F. Worthington

www.intarsia.net 2 free e-books on Intarsia
                            http://intarsia.hostcentric.com/home/homepage/ patterns
                            Chat Room
                            http://intarsia.hostcentric.com/home/chatroom.htm
                            e-mail [email protected]

You never stop learning..

Comment

beautiful work, Hal and a very fine pattern from Bruce, as always.

Your attention to the detail in the piece makes it really stand out.

Great job!!

Tony
                              The good woodworker does not craft the wood for honor. He uses his craft to honor the wood.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
                                The bags seem easier on the surface.
                                But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
                                Today, 03:24 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                                by will8989
                                Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. Heā€™s making it that size Since the sheets are 4ā€™ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4ā€ above my head!! It will be very specific.
                                Today, 10:32 AM
                              • Sandy Oaks
                                by Sandy Oaks
                                As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
                                Today, 09:46 AM
                              • NC Scroller
                                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                                by NC Scroller
                                I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
                                Today, 07:42 AM
                              • NC Scroller
                                by NC Scroller
                                I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
                                Today, 07:39 AM
                              Working...
                              X