Progress of the Wolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress of the Wolf

I had to make the JGR Wolf's head for a relative and they wanted to see the steps i making the beast. So the daughter took pictures as I worked. We see it all the time, but it is interesting to see how we get from the start of a project to the final piece.

I guess it is somewhat amazing to someone who doesn't do this type of thing.

It was a fun project but wore about an inch off my "Wonder Wheel".
    Attached Files
    The good woodworker does not craft the wood for honor. He uses his craft to honor the wood.

That was done pretty much to perfection. That is how it would have been done in one of Judy's classes.

Comment

Nicely done!! The shaping of the fur is well worth 1" of a wonder wheel.
      Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Well done! I love the WonderWheel. Your "fur" is perfect. I'm still working on that.

Jan

Comment

Beautiful
          Fran

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
            Reply to Need advice...
            by Jim McDonald
            Thanks Carole!
            Today, 10:19 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
            by will8989
            SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
            Today, 09:08 AM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            Interesting, I will nee to try that.
            Today, 08:01 AM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
            Today, 06:22 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to My lucky day!
            by will8989
            Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
            Yesterday, 10:37 PM
          Working...
          X