Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of the inventory

Here is what I have accomplished since Jan.1
    I decided on doing the craft fair for the company I work for this year. I did it a couple of times earlier in my career and have not done it for about 10 years now. I have just been taking orders and making gifts. So here is the start to the inventory. The truck was a custom order that was thrown in the mix by a good friend.
    Attached Files

very nice items. Nice touch you have.

Comment

love the truck,what make and model?

Comment

The truck is a Chevy Panel van. I thought my friend had said it was a 1961, but not positive on it.

Comment

Very nice mix of items. They should sell well.
          DeWalt 788

Comment

Very nice. I am amazed at what intarsia people come up with. I don't have the patience or artistic eye to pick out grain direction and sand the pieces to fit.
            Keith

Comment

Hi woodsman - that's a really nice collection you've put together, all really great looking pieces but I have to say that I do like that truck.
              Good luck with your craft fair.
              Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks everyone. You never know what people will be interested in buying, so I will have a big variety. The truck is a 1/1 and of course is sold before it was made. So at least I had one item that got sold. The fair is Nov 3 so I have plenty of time to get a lot more made. It is close enough to Christmas to have some holiday items. I will make some antique santa's and some ornaments. JGR has some fun intarsia ornaments that should sell well.

Comment

That is a good start on inventory for next fall. Keep us posted.
                  "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                  Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                    Reply to My beauties
                    by will8989
                    He puts biscuts between the long pieces, is that what you meant? He has stainless screws in the lips then puts the plugs on top of that. Scott, cutting one doesn’t take long. It’s the removing of the tiny drill hole, spraying each piece with distilled water, letting dry, sanding and sometimes flap...
                    Today, 10:55 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
                    by Rolf
                    Like Bob said clamp a straight edge to the table and adjust it to compensate for the blade drift. There are some blades that have no or very little drift. Like the Olson PGT series it also seems to me that the Pegas MGT 3 or larger cut very straight....
                    Today, 07:54 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to My beauties
                    by Rolf
                    I now you do beautiful work but I have to say your attention to details on these baskets is impressive. soft smooth edges, no visible glue squeeze out. And of course the cutting boards are beautiful. I am guessing that Bruce cut a spline in the end of the board and then dowels. I have not seen that...
                    Today, 07:49 AM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to My beauties
                    by NC Scroller
                    You are one busy lady. About how long does it take to cut one?
                    Today, 05:51 AM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to Hegner Multimax-18 for sale Tucson
                    by NC Scroller
                    Good luck.
                    Today, 05:47 AM
                  Working...
                  X