Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of the inventory

Here is what I have accomplished since Jan.1
    I decided on doing the craft fair for the company I work for this year. I did it a couple of times earlier in my career and have not done it for about 10 years now. I have just been taking orders and making gifts. So here is the start to the inventory. The truck was a custom order that was thrown in the mix by a good friend.
    Attached Files

very nice items. Nice touch you have.

Comment

love the truck,what make and model?

Comment

The truck is a Chevy Panel van. I thought my friend had said it was a 1961, but not positive on it.

Comment

Very nice mix of items. They should sell well.
          DeWalt 788

Comment

Very nice. I am amazed at what intarsia people come up with. I don't have the patience or artistic eye to pick out grain direction and sand the pieces to fit.
            Keith

Comment

Hi woodsman - that's a really nice collection you've put together, all really great looking pieces but I have to say that I do like that truck.
              Good luck with your craft fair.
              Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks everyone. You never know what people will be interested in buying, so I will have a big variety. The truck is a 1/1 and of course is sold before it was made. So at least I had one item that got sold. The fair is Nov 3 so I have plenty of time to get a lot more made. It is close enough to Christmas to have some holiday items. I will make some antique santa's and some ornaments. JGR has some fun intarsia ornaments that should sell well.

Comment

That is a good start on inventory for next fall. Keep us posted.
                  "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                  Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                    Reply to More toys
                    by NC Scroller
                    Very clever. I can see them bringing lots of smiles.
                    Today, 09:24 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to More toys
                    by Rolf
                    You do some really nice work. Those trucks are are really nice. I don't hink I have ever seen a cement mixer before.
                    Are they your own design?
                    Today, 09:13 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
                    by Rolf
                    NY is a mess, we have not even tried yet....
                    Today, 09:11 AM
                  • NC Scroller
                    by NC Scroller
                    NC opened it up to 65+ the week of January 11. It took us an hour plus to get appointments online through one of the major hospital systems. We had to go to separate places but both my wife and I had our first dose of the vaccine on January 21st and appointments for the second one on Feb 23rd. The...
                    Today, 08:55 AM
                  • meflick
                    by meflick
                    I’m too young yet don’t meet other guidelines. We are still 75 and over or health care workers I believe. My husband is in health care, so he has now gotten both of his shots. At this rate, I figure I will be doing good if I get sometime this summer. Glad hubby got his, figure he was my biggest...
                    Yesterday, 09:33 PM
                  Working...
                  X