Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of the inventory

Here is what I have accomplished since Jan.1
    I decided on doing the craft fair for the company I work for this year. I did it a couple of times earlier in my career and have not done it for about 10 years now. I have just been taking orders and making gifts. So here is the start to the inventory. The truck was a custom order that was thrown in the mix by a good friend.
    Attached Files

very nice items. Nice touch you have.

Comment

love the truck,what make and model?

Comment

The truck is a Chevy Panel van. I thought my friend had said it was a 1961, but not positive on it.

Comment

Very nice mix of items. They should sell well.
          DeWalt 788

Comment

Very nice. I am amazed at what intarsia people come up with. I don't have the patience or artistic eye to pick out grain direction and sand the pieces to fit.
            Keith

Comment

Hi woodsman - that's a really nice collection you've put together, all really great looking pieces but I have to say that I do like that truck.
              Good luck with your craft fair.
              Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks everyone. You never know what people will be interested in buying, so I will have a big variety. The truck is a 1/1 and of course is sold before it was made. So at least I had one item that got sold. The fair is Nov 3 so I have plenty of time to get a lot more made. It is close enough to Christmas to have some holiday items. I will make some antique santa's and some ornaments. JGR has some fun intarsia ornaments that should sell well.

Comment

That is a good start on inventory for next fall. Keep us posted.
                  "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                  Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X