Baseball Intarsia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Intarsia

I have the privelage of helping coaching my Grandson's baseball team. Every year I make them a scroll saw plaque. Last year they won the State Championship in Ohio for 9 year olds. He plays travel baseball and they face the best of the best. I had already started the plaques last year and went with it. This year I would love to make them a nice Intarsia Plaque, So if anyone knows where I can find patterns please tell me where I can get them. thanks Wildcat

If I get the permission I might make them this
    Attached Files
    Yea I walked through The Valley of Death and I kicked it's ***
    Semper Fi

The one you are showing is a Judy Gayle Robert's pattern. My grandson's play ball too and I've made lots of this one - personalized to the kid and team. Judy's web site has other baseball patterns, too.
    DeWalt 788

Comment

TY Sally, wow someone else has that pattern also, But not sure they are trying to sell it. I tried emailing them and didn't go thru. I'll buy it from Judy
      Yea I walked through The Valley of Death and I kicked it's ***
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwildcat View Post
        I have the privelage of helping coaching my Grandson's baseball team. Every year I make them a scroll saw plaque. Last year they won the State Championship in Ohio for 9 year olds. He plays travel baseball and they face the best of the best. I had already started the plaques last year and went with it. This year I would love to make them a nice Intarsia Plaque, So if anyone knows where I can find patterns please tell me where I can get them. thanks Wildcat

If I get the permission I might make them this
        you can get this pattern from judy gale roberts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X