Baseball Intarsia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Intarsia

I have the privelage of helping coaching my Grandson's baseball team. Every year I make them a scroll saw plaque. Last year they won the State Championship in Ohio for 9 year olds. He plays travel baseball and they face the best of the best. I had already started the plaques last year and went with it. This year I would love to make them a nice Intarsia Plaque, So if anyone knows where I can find patterns please tell me where I can get them. thanks Wildcat

If I get the permission I might make them this
    Attached Files
    Yea I walked through The Valley of Death and I kicked it's ***
    Semper Fi

The one you are showing is a Judy Gayle Robert's pattern. My grandson's play ball too and I've made lots of this one - personalized to the kid and team. Judy's web site has other baseball patterns, too.
    DeWalt 788

Comment

TY Sally, wow someone else has that pattern also, But not sure they are trying to sell it. I tried emailing them and didn't go thru. I'll buy it from Judy
      Yea I walked through The Valley of Death and I kicked it's ***
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwildcat View Post
        I have the privelage of helping coaching my Grandson's baseball team. Every year I make them a scroll saw plaque. Last year they won the State Championship in Ohio for 9 year olds. He plays travel baseball and they face the best of the best. I had already started the plaques last year and went with it. This year I would love to make them a nice Intarsia Plaque, So if anyone knows where I can find patterns please tell me where I can get them. thanks Wildcat

If I get the permission I might make them this
        you can get this pattern from judy gale roberts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
          Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
          by cwmagee
          I wish Bruce a speedy recovery. If his recovery is similar as that of a friend he will be up and around in no time at all. My friends is over weight and had both knees done 5 days apart. Physical therapy helpd alot.
          Today, 08:47 PM
        • Tango
          Reply to rbi Hawk scroll saw spring
          by Tango
          I had to replace the motor on my Hawk that we purchased new in 2002. I just called up Hawk & they had me send them my motor the power switch. He needed to collaborate the new motor and to my power switch. The new motor was sent back with in the week. I did this back in 2018 and it was a little...
          Today, 04:06 PM
        • surrealdreams
          Reply to Help with spray adhesive
          by surrealdreams
          I've tried label paper as well. It peels off reasonably well, although different brands will probably perform differently. When it doesn't come off easily, I have a little heat gun that makes release quickly. When I have used 3M spray adhesive and left it on for too long, a hair dryer or heat gun...
          Today, 02:47 PM
        • Scroll Saw Bob
          Reply to rbi Hawk scroll saw spring
          by Scroll Saw Bob
          Rolf, What is the voltage, H.P., and rpm on the motor on your G4?
          Today, 01:06 PM
        • planeur
          Reply to Insertion of a marquetry pattern in a stained glass window
          by planeur
          It is me again....😉 with an other try which I think is the good one.
          Lets compare :

the original stained glass before it broke

the same with broken glass

my first work to fill the hole

or

Today, 11:34 AM
        Working...
        X