• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by Quartz43
    Perhaps, we could hear from Fox. Maybe they could try some things and see if it makes things better. Or, they can just keep doing the things the same way.
    Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  • markdavd
    by markdavd
    This is a case were the publisher can't win.

I personally like the patterns to be printed at the artist's intended size if at all possible. Let me decide to reduce or enlarge. If I don't have the equipment to make a copy at 100%, that's my problem not the publishers. We all have our own...
    Yesterday, 06:13 PM
  • keystonecop
    by keystonecop
    The original pattern was 7 1/2 x 13 1/4.. The book has no mention of resizing on all but one page. My guess the magazine and the book side of fox has no one who scrolls.. the last books have shown that. enlarged I had to use a #1 blade for many cuts. If I had just copied the pattern in its silver...
    Yesterday, 12:09 PM
  • will8989
    by will8989
    I think he is talking about the size of the patterns lately and extra steps needed to copy and resize them. It took me an hour to copy the fish from the latest issue with all the folding, cutting to match, tape, repeat. If it had been letter or legal size, I could have copied and resize with less hassle....
    Yesterday, 11:55 AM
  • millwab
    Reply to Peanuts #1
    by millwab
    IDK? I remember that Ben sold Pegas blades, but the label on this package just says "Ben's Blades, Ultra Thin Puzzle Blade". When Denny started selling Pegas blades I asked him and he told me Pegas doesn't sell a specific "puzzle" blade. The 2/0 might be their answer....
    Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Working...
X