West Virginia University Mountaineers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Virginia University Mountaineers

Here's a little piece I've been working on for a couple days. It's sort of a segmentation-fretwork-intarsia thing I made from a photo of a WVU logo. In as much as it's for my own use I hope they don't come after me!!!
    Attached Files
    If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Neal,

That is sweet looking.

Nice work, and a lovely blue.

Regards,
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Go Mountaineers'

Neal, I must say that is a good one. Love it. Steve
      If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
      My Gallery
      [email protected]

Comment

Hey Steve....Just realized you're a West Virginian!!! Even looked Arthur up on the map to see where you are. You're quite a bit east of Cottageville but I used to go over to Seneca Rocks frequently a few years ago. Just South West of you on Rt. 33. Beautiful country over your way!!! Mountaineers!!!!

Comment

Very nice job Neal.
          Bill
          Delta P-20

Comment

West Virginia has a football team?

Nice work Neal, you never seem to be at a loss for good ideas.
            Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Hey Todd!!! Where Ya been Buddy!!!!! I miss gabbing with you on here. We have two....count 'em...two college teams. WVU Mountaineers and Marshall University "Thundering Herd". There's a movie coming out soon about Marshall. Most of the football team was lost in a plane crash many years ago. Terrible accident!! When are you due to rotate back to CONUS??

Comment

Seneca Rocks

Hey Neal, you ought to see Seneca now with the leaves changing. Man it is beautiful this time of year. I go through there all of time going out to Stonewall Jackson Lake. Another place to see some fall color. I have a camp out on the Buckhannon river about fifteen miles from Stonewall. You will have to come on over next summer for some crappie fishing. Steve
                If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
                My Gallery
                [email protected]

Comment

Thalo Blue?

Hi Neal,

That is nice work, and very novel and unique..

Will, you please tell Dale H that the color is Thalo Blue, its his favorite color.

Thanks...

Comment

That is very cool! I admire your creativity!! Nice job

Sarah
                    What's that old saying?? A bad day scrolling is still better than the best day working??

Comment

[QUOTE=

Will, you please tell Dale H that the color is Thalo Blue, its his favorite color.

Thanks...[/QUOTE]
                      Oh? thalo blue is my favorite color? I will admit, it looks better on a helment then on spalted maple! Dale
                      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thalo Blue

Dale, you will learn in due time, that only using "clear coats" to finish your work don't do justice to all scrolled pieces. including the good, the bad and the indifferent.

Dale H, I think, when one is color blind, then color makes no difference.

I just wish that BobD adds the photo of the "thalo blue" clock to my article. If not, I wil post it, so the lovers of colors can see it.

Comment

Neal,

November 6th!!!

Then we have one week of de-tuning prior to heading to our real homes. Fast approaching.

I'll post the big announcement when that time comes, can't say much more then this as you can understand.
                          Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Back to the "Real World"

Todd....I understand perfectly!!! Betty's son just returned early last month and spent about a week in debrief prior to coming home. When I left Vietnam, the Republic of....I was the only Sea Bee on the plane!!! No debrief no nothing!!! They just gave me a set of orders and said, "GO HOME"!! I didn't hang around long enough to say goodbye.....turned in my weapons and 782 gear and hauled A**!!! Hurry back Buddy!!! By the way....it's not Thalo blue......it's five wash coats of Cobalt blue on the helmet.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X