Reposting of my last supper pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reposting of my last supper pic.

the previous picture of the last supper was blurry so i reposted the better pic
    Attached Files

Dont recall the first picture but this one is fantastic. Great work

Comment

That is absolutely beautiful! I can not imagine how many hours it must have taken. Great work!
      Anneh

Comment

great work! I have done this one without the background, just the figures and it was a LOT of work.
        Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
        "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Fantastic job - Love it - talented work ..............MB
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Thanks Hal for reposting.......much better, and again one excellent job.......sweeeeeet.
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

This is a museum piece, outstanding work.

Comment

So if you were going to sell it how much would you ask for it?
                I'm just curious what price a piece like that would bring....
                I'm thinking no less than $500.

And I went back and looked at it again and that may be on the low end.....

Comment

Catlyn, this one is one of 4. this particular one is not for sale.. i don't want to do another. the other three are in churches in Fort Smith, and one in Springdale. the last one is on my chiropractors dinning room wall

Comment

That is absolutely awesome...!!!
                    I can't imagine the time involved....
                    As was said, Museum quality...!!!

I know it's not for sale, but I wouldn't take less than $2,000 for it...
                    Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                    No task is too tedious for Art.
                    Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                    Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Very nice....just beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by hal smith View Post
                        Catlyn, this one is one of 4. this particular one is not for sale.. i don't want to do another. the other three are in churches in Fort Smith, and one in Springdale. the last one is on my chiropractors dinning room wall
                        I'm not asking to buy it....I couldn't come up with enough money to do so....was just wondering IF you were to think about selling it....
                        what price it would bring.....

Comment

thanks everone for the compliments. It just makes me want to do better

Comment

Man, you don't have to do any better! That is amazing work. I simply can't imagine making four of them! Heck, I can't imagine tackling one! You have a real gift and it's great to see you using it to make such beautiful pieces of art.

Lou
                            www.woodbylouise.ca

Comment

Impressive. Nicely done.
                              "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                              Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by Rolf
                                Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
                                That is...
                                Today, 08:15 AM
                              • Jimern
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by Jimern
                                The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
                                Today, 06:29 AM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by will8989
                                The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                                Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market
                                by will8989
                                Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                                Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                              • tgiro01
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by tgiro01
                                Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
                                Yesterday, 09:38 PM
                              Working...
                              X