Lucille Crabtree's designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucille Crabtree's designs

For those of you that were looking for Lucille Crabtree patterns. I found the gal that has the pattern rights. Drop me a note if you'd like her contact info. She's selling them for $20 each.

(sorry for the photo quality - this is how I received them)

INTARSIASCAN3.JPGINTARSIASCAN1.jpgINTARSIASCAN2.jpg
    Janette
    www.square-designs.com

Janette, Is the rose one, the fish one, the owl one, so each one of these pictured is one pattern? If so then isn't 20.00 a little high? Lance

Comment

Lance they are lovely patterns. I for one am interested in getting the person's name, etc. I've sent you a PM Janette. Thanks!
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Lance each is an individual pattern. It may seem a bit high, but it's up to the person selling them to set their pricing....Keep in mind these patterns are very large so printing them alone cost a few dollars.
        Janette
        www.square-designs.com

Comment

Lucille has some very nice patterns. It may seem a bit high, but I think they will be worth it.
          I will be buying a few. One pattern that I have of Lucille's is the cat napping. Everyone loves the final product, I have sold quite a few over the years.

Comment

ok, so I'll drop you a pm.Lance

Comment

Hey Janette, I sent your friend an email days ago and no reply yet. Is she ready to start selling patterns? Just curious, I know that this is a very busy time of the year too. But I do want to take care of this while it's fresh in my mind.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X