Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Old,,,,but new here
    by Rolf
    Ennobee "I hope that when I'm in my mid seventies like you, I still have the guts to try a new hobby" You make that sound like that is old LOL.
    My Mom got deep into computers in her late 70's along with digital embroidery. I am in my early 70's and constantly looking for something...
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Jimern
    Reply to Recommendations anyone?
    by Jimern
    Rolf, no I keep looking at them and thinking of doing it, but I am lucky my shop is sort of large enough for what I do, especially since I am drifting away from rebuilding Harley engines and repairing the bikes. I'm getting too old to be bent over that stuff anymore, even though I built the shop tables...
    Today, 09:13 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
    by NC Scroller
    Very nice Jim. If you ever get up my way again you will have to give me some pointers.
    Today, 09:12 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Farmers market
    by NC Scroller
    I have made 15-20. Sold everyone. I did not add the design to the top and they looked just fine....
    Today, 09:00 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
    by NC Scroller
    If you can't find out I would opt on the side of caution and get a regular fuse. Fuses of this type are pretty standard and you should be able to find them in your local hardware or auto parts stores....
    Today, 08:39 AM
Working...
X