My 2nd Intarsia Christmas Bunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2nd Intarsia Christmas Bunny

It has lots of shadows.I made it 75% of fill size It's 81/2x7" I'm not going to sell it,but if I was going to wnat would be the going rate here in Oregon?
    Lance
    Attached Files

Nice work! What type of wood did you use?

Comment

Jack Mac I used redwood for the inside of the ears and tumy and poplar for the rest. I used blackberry's to stain the hat and candycain, Then put mineral oil on everything. The pattern is by Bruce Worthington. Lance

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
        Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
        by Quartz43
        Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
        Today, 08:48 PM
      • keystonecop
        by keystonecop
        This is not a problem with the magazine for my issue.. It is a problem with the book having resized the drawings without giving the actual size.

I do again apologize for my post.. I cannot use the right words to explain it.. so maybe someone should just remove the post....
        Today, 07:29 PM
      • markdavd
        by markdavd
        Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
        Today, 06:43 PM
      • Quartz43
        by Quartz43
        I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
        Today, 06:34 PM
      • keystonecop
        by keystonecop
        First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
        Today, 05:36 PM
      Working...
      X