No announcement yet.

Kathy wise's halloween plaque finished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy wise's halloween plaque finished.

Just finished Kathy Wise's Happy Halloween Plaque. I got the letters a little off when I was gluing them up, but other than that I'm happy with it. I made this for a friend and she loved it. I am still learning, but am getting a little better at it,. This is my 3rd attempt at segmentation/intarsia so any critques are welcome as always.Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Have a great day..Teddy

Very nice piece Teddy!
    DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Reply to Bruce’s new toys
      by will8989
      It took him a year to get rid of all the stuff for her. That actually cost Bruce a $5.00 donation to the club. All the attachments are Tormex. $35 was for everything. He’s quite happy.
      Yesterday, 09:02 PM
    • Ennobee
      Reply to Wisconsin
      by Ennobee
      I know Wausau from the boxes of paper in our office. They got 'Wausau paper' printed all over them. Always thought to hat was in China, though....
      Yesterday, 06:38 PM
    • mtwoodguy
      Reply to Hi All
      by mtwoodguy
      Welcome Ian from Reno Nevada! Glad to have you aboard. Some saws can be frustrating, and others we love. Lots of help available here.
      Yesterday, 03:11 PM
    • Kingpin
      Hi All
      by Kingpin
      Hello Everyone, Just joined and wanted to say hi I am Ian from England, Been working with wood most of My life in one form or another and only recently acquired a cheap little saw that I am yet to use in anger
      Yesterday, 12:53 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Bruce’s new toys
      by Linda In Phoenix
      $35 was a great price no matter what. Bruce definitely scored big time. And by the same token, the wife found new homes for her hubby's stuff that she had no use for. I'd rather sell cheap to someone who may actually use them than any other purpose.
      Yesterday, 10:54 AM
    Working...
    X