Presents for my kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presents for my kids

I finally got brave enogh to post some pictures. There are some amazing artists and woodworkers on this site. I've learned alot from all of you. These are gifts I made for my children.
    Attached Files

Very nice! I love the puppy.

Comment

Thank you. My daughter plays softball and she has a beagle pointer mix puppy so I combined the two together.

Comment

The rock star is adorable. You should not feel any angst about sharing your work. Nicely done.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Sweeeeeet stuff, they will be treasures for a long time. Lucky children to have a dad like you.
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Very nicely done. Can you tell me who designed the Native American, please?
            [email protected]

Comment

Very nicely done. Your kids will be thrilled. Will you be able to save them for Christmas?
              DeWalt 788

Comment

Super craftsmanship! Your work is fabulous. Keep on posting!
                -- Rick --

Comment

Great work! - now you've broken your fears of posting I hope we see more of your work. All are very well crafted but that rocker just rocks!
                  Congratulations!
                  Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
                  - Albert Einstein

Comment

They look awesome,you don't need to be scared to post projects that look like those.Another #1 for a job well done.
                    Tony

Comment

Looks to me as though you are one of those amazing artists! Wow great work! evreybody will love them! I really like the guitar player! Where did that pattern come from?
                      Jerry
                      Life's funny if you laugh at it!

http://dedijerry.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.etsy.com/shop/DediWoodworks

Comment

Beautiful work! Really like all three, but the young rocker, ROCKS!

Paul
                        www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments. The guitar hero is not mine it is based on design by MetalEd. I modified it slightly but the original work is all his.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
                            Reply to New Toy!
                            by Rolf
                            Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
                            Today, 07:50 AM
                          • NC Scroller
                            Reply to New Toy!
                            by NC Scroller
                            Nice score!
                            Today, 06:16 AM
                          • Quartz43
                            Reply to New Toy!
                            by Quartz43
                            Wow...nice Foredom tool.
                            Today, 06:08 AM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
                            by will8989
                            Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
                            Yesterday, 08:16 PM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to Shawl pins
                            by will8989
                            Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
                            Yesterday, 08:09 PM
                          Working...
                          X