No announcement yet.

Starting a new project - Lola & Moustique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good likeness , looks real good ..........your just good at this ......
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Awesome work, you've done a great job on it! I like the colors and the finish.

Frieke
      www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

fantastic piece henriette,
        now hasnt all that time and work been worth it,well done
        not doing much
        and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Thank you Tony, Frieke, Marshall, Anneh,Jerry and Theresa!
          @Jerry: glad to hear it was helpful to have the WIP pics and comments. I took so many pictures and only share a few, not knowing what could be interesting or not. We all work differently and I keep adjusting the way I make intarsia year after year due to great information sharing on this forum.

Have a great day all... now I can't wait to see the future owners reaction when they get their piece!
          Henriette

"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be"
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          HCorbeil Wood Mosaics web page

Comment

Hi Henri - great job!

Definitely gets 3 wuffs and a 3 me-ows from me!
            There's going to be a pair of very pleased owners receiving this piece.

Thanks for showing the progress photo's. They really give an insight into how to tackle this type of project
            Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

TOTALLY AWESOME! You do such beautiful work! Seeing how an expert approaches and creates a masterpiece is such a good lesson for a beginner like me. Thanks for allowing us to see how your creative juices flow.
              Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Absolutely stunning, Henri! I am in awe! That piece has so much life! I love how alive the dog looks and you've captured the safe and content mood of the cat that was evident in the photograph. It's no wonder this thread has so many comments. This masterpiece certainly deserves every one of them and many more!

Lou
                www.woodbylouise.ca

Comment

You should be very proud of your finished piece Henriette! Isn't it rewarding to bring animals to life in wood! Especially when they're someone's beloved pets. Truly a work of art.
                  Janette
                  www.square-designs.com

Comment

Henri, I thought the Lucille Crabtree rose was amazing when you did it. This project is even more amazing. Just beautiful! Now, if I could get you and Janette in the same area for a year or so I could maybe learn to do intarsia.

Jan

Comment

Hi again Bluebird, just scooted over to see how your cat and dog was coming along and seeing it i agree with all the other comments it is absolutely beautiful brilliant and superb what a wonderful present that will be, very well done,

Brian

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X