Those annoying fuzzies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rivari
    Mike I have made a rule in my shop to never purchase any tool that can be labeled "cute". In keeping with the recent Snickers commercial (During Super Bowl)I would have to do something manly if someone called any of my tools cute.

I shall now attempt to find a hair upon my chest and rip it out just for writing that word twice.
    OK... wrap it with black electrical tape and then finish it off with duct tape. Hopefully you have more than 6 hairs on your chest.
    Pop
    Delta 16" 40-530
    Ryobi 16" VS

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember it was amateurs that built the ARK but Professionals that built the Titanic!"

Comment

Originally posted by ozarkhillbilly
      I got mine at lowe's for under $12.00 dollars and it is refilliable, you can find it in the plumbing dept. It's yellow and is called Micro-Jet.
      Check out the Sticky titled "owl progress" I have a couple of pictures posted there with me using the micro-jet burning the fuzzies off. http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/inf...nge/7779-4.htm
      OOOooohh Baby, 1200 degrees F... hah, better be real careful with this thing. (mine was 19.95, but if it works and does the job right with more speed than a file, im happy with it...)

I'll give her a whirl here in alittle while hopefully yet this afternoon

Thanks Bill,
      ~Tim
      'smile it makes people wonder what your up to, and brightens anothers day.'

Comment

Originally posted by Jediscroller
        Hehehe, I use flat reverse-tooth blades and don't have to deal with the fuzzies.

What size blades do you use for portraits? I've been using spirals, but want to try flat blades to see the difference in the cuts.
        Joel

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          Reply to Frustrated
          by Rolf
          What model Craftsman! Without that information we can't look up the saw and what type of clamp it has.
          Today, 07:20 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Frustrated
          by NC Scroller
          I am guessing that your clamps have probably spread due to usage. I am not aware of any aftermarket clamps that fit your saw. Did you look at ereplacementparts.com to see if they sell clamps for your model? Sorry I could not be of more help.
          Yesterday, 11:24 AM
        • Daddy's scroller
          Reply to Frustrated
          by Daddy's scroller
          I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
          05-22-2022, 07:00 PM
        • Daddy's scroller
          Reply to Frustrated
          by Daddy's scroller
          No. I haven't tried that yet...
          05-22-2022, 06:55 PM
        • Chance13
          Reply to Frustrated
          by Chance13
          I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
          05-22-2022, 11:08 AM
        Working...
        X