Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible pattern source

not sure if its ethical or not if its not please delete thread
    I was at one of our local flea markets a few weekends back and I noticed several stores carrying those frosted glass patterns and I thought to my self would it be possible to scroll these I explained to several of the store owners what my intensions where to try they didn't seem to mind, so last night I enlarges one 200% and with a bit of work I think these could be scrolled so next time you see some of these take a look and see what you think, I,ll try and post pictures when I get a chance, the wife and I have started packing for our move to Mississippi
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Daryl-- I have seen wonderful patterns out of quilting stencils and the stencils for that paint that is dabbed on _ can't think of the name of it right now-- but any place that has stencils would be a good prospect for scrolling.. Good of you to be so smart and think for yourself like that and pass it on. That shows you are truly one of ours..lol
    Sharon

Comment

Correction-- that should read one of us..

Shar

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to Old,,,,but new here
        by Rolf
        Welcome! As the others have said, lots of support and knowledge here ready to be shared.
        Is the 6 x10 your workspace or your entire apartment. ?
        Today, 09:34 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Log slice ornaments
        by Rolf
        Most of the cut outs were done with the scroll saw.
        Karl I have a couple of power carvers. The classic Dremel with a flex shaft I then bought a Ram Power carver, they both use 1/8 shank bits. I have a bunch of carbide cutters from when our Printed circuit board facility at work was dismantled....
        Today, 09:29 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
        by NC Scroller
        To all.... My ornaments for the 2020 exchange were all mailed yesterday, Monday November 23rd.
        Today, 08:23 AM
      • Christophe
        Reply to Schwibbogen, Light Arch or whatever it is called !
        by Christophe
        Thanks for the comments . Intend to make a bigger one, but fear not to be ready for Christmas ! Anyway, I'll be ready fir Christmas 2021 !
        Today, 07:19 AM
      • hotshot
        Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
        by hotshot
        I totally missed this, but what a great tool and I'm very excited for you. I was thinking it would great for puzzle boxes where the scroll saw boxes are limited to about 2 inches, this would take them on up to another level.

The blade cost would be a concern if they dulled quickly, so...
        Today, 07:07 AM
      Working...
      X