Easy Book Keeping Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Book Keeping Free

Found this free program for keeping books for your business and personal book keeping needs.
    https://app.waveaccounting.com/accou...gin/?next=/en/
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Its free you say but it seems that they sure know alot about your books at least from the home page of the site.

Aside from your email address, them having access to you records (income and spending), your bank account information, account transaction and how long you spend entering all these items what else do they want once you sign in to get this free bookkeeping software.

Sorry I am a bit leery about the FREE things.

Comment

You don't have to put any sensitive info in it (bank accounts etc).
      Once you set it up it lets you track everything to the penny and it takes less time than writing it down by hand and if you need to correct an error you don't have to correct a bunch of entries. All the math is done automatically. I wish I had found something like this when I had my Lube business. I would not have spent $300 on Quickbooks and it's simpler to use. Take another look at it and look a little closer. I found it very handy.
      We all better get used to "Cloud Computing"
      May the wind at you back .....
      Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
        Cutting Styles
        by millwab
        In preparation for a scrolling demonstration I decided to make up a piece that would show the different ways I've cut puzzles. It's 2 layers of 1/8" BB. The puzzles were cut out as tray puzzles and then glued back in so pieces wouldn't get lost as it was handled.
        Today, 04:41 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress - update at 13 April
        by jim_mex
        Update at 13 AprilIts been almost a month since my last post and my shop extension is progressing albeit slowly largely due to me nibbling at it on a regular basis rather than sticking with it and going full blast to get it finished.

The outside
        of the extension is almost finished apart...
        Today, 03:45 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Rolf
        Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
        Today, 07:50 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to New Toy!
        by NC Scroller
        Nice score!
        Today, 06:16 AM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Quartz43
        Wow...nice Foredom tool.
        Today, 06:08 AM
      Working...