Easy Book Keeping Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Book Keeping Free

Found this free program for keeping books for your business and personal book keeping needs.
    https://app.waveaccounting.com/accou...gin/?next=/en/
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Its free you say but it seems that they sure know alot about your books at least from the home page of the site.

Aside from your email address, them having access to you records (income and spending), your bank account information, account transaction and how long you spend entering all these items what else do they want once you sign in to get this free bookkeeping software.

Sorry I am a bit leery about the FREE things.

Comment

You don't have to put any sensitive info in it (bank accounts etc).
      Once you set it up it lets you track everything to the penny and it takes less time than writing it down by hand and if you need to correct an error you don't have to correct a bunch of entries. All the math is done automatically. I wish I had found something like this when I had my Lube business. I would not have spent $300 on Quickbooks and it's simpler to use. Take another look at it and look a little closer. I found it very handy.
      We all better get used to "Cloud Computing"
      May the wind at you back .....
      Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bill Wilson
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by Bill Wilson
        Well, unfortunately, I have also decided to let my subscription lapse. I've been debating it for the past couple years. It isn't so much the money, but it's more the disappointment when yet another issue has so little in it that really appeals to me. The final straw was this past Fall/Winter edition...
        Today, 09:51 AM
      • planeur
        Reply to My covid angel
        by planeur
        Thanks to all !😀 Your comment are very good and make sense!

My piece is 8"X8" X 1/2" thick.
        I though when I cutted the piece to do it in 1 piece or 4/5 , but after a while I decided to do it in one piece and carved it to have a 3D aspect.
        Was it a good idea.....?...
        Today, 09:45 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to My covid angel
        by Rolf
        Great designe! I would have gone a bit further than Linda, Scott and Gladefade I would cut it into more pieces to make shaping easier. Taper the clouds from right to left, taper the wings so that they are lower where they attach to the body. Taper the neck so that it looks like it is going into the...
        Today, 09:02 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by Rolf
        The never ending dilemma. I only get two magazines SSWWC and Wood carving Illustrated. Even if I don't make something in every issue there is usually something in each one that I have never tried and that will either challenge or inspire me. Yes I know that I do test cutting for them and they have occasionally...
        Today, 08:49 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to My covid angel
        by NC Scroller
        I would start by tracing your piece on a piece of 1/8" (3mm) material and then cut the back our such that it is a fraction smaller that your project. Then I would cut your piece into two pieces. I mean cut the angel from the cloud. I would then put the cloud on the 1.8" backer and then with...
        Today, 07:27 AM
      Working...
      X