Personal time proved products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal time proved products

I was telling a friend about two products I've used for yrs with amazing sucess
    he was not famililar with ,and It occured to me ,many of you also have secret
    sucess stories with prods.and thier uses ,to share ,what a wealth of info.that would be to all of us !I have no interest or profit from any of these things I
    mention ,1st.[ PB BLASTER ].WD 40 can't come close .super penatrating lube
    amazing plus it rejuvinates O-rings 2nd.[ SEA FOAM ]carb cleaner gas additive
    super especially in small engines with hair fine ports ,saved me $240.00 carb
    the dealers rebuilt ,and said needed replaced because those hair line jets were plugged ,soaked complete carb.over nite blew it out ran like a new one that was
    2 yrs ago .thier avail any auto parts here even wally world .
    I do not impress easily ,these I keep on hand always.
    I look forward ,to your secret proven sucess's.
    Thanks !
    Carl
    "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
    Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Carl,
    My time proven product is various sizes of hammer, the bigger the problem the bigger the hammer lol
    Regards
    John
    "The Golden Mile"John Wayne
    Some of my Stuff
    Retired Medically Unfit Police Officers ***.

Comment

Hi Carl - coffee works well for me. Can't start the day in the shop without a big mug to set me up and the grounds have got me out of a fix a couple of times when I've needed to touch up a knock on a stained item. For tools though I'd be lost without a decent universal or combination square - the sort generally used by engineers which include a level and scribing pin as part of the deal. At the last count I have three in the shop so I can always lay my hands on at least one when the other two go missing after I've absentmindedly put them down somewhere - which I often do!

Just had a rethink and one item which I've used a lot in the past and need to use a heck of a lot now as the years clock up is a good small magnifying lens! Without this I have no idea which way the finer reverse tooth blades are pointing!!!!
      Last edited by jim_mex; 09-18-2011, 02:00 AM.
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Beer and blue painters tape, not in that order nor at the same time...

Comment

A Leatherman multitool has saved my bacon more than once.
          Tony

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
            Reply to Wood identification needed
            by Rolf
            This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
            Today, 07:38 AM
          • handibunny
            Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
            by handibunny
            I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
            Today, 07:01 AM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
            Today, 06:59 AM
          • dgman
            by dgman
            The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
            Yesterday, 10:40 PM
          • vgraf
            Wood identification needed
            by vgraf
            I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
            Yesterday, 09:31 PM
          Working...
          X