Personal time proved products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal time proved products

I was telling a friend about two products I've used for yrs with amazing sucess
    he was not famililar with ,and It occured to me ,many of you also have secret
    sucess stories with prods.and thier uses ,to share ,what a wealth of info.that would be to all of us !I have no interest or profit from any of these things I
    mention ,1st.[ PB BLASTER ].WD 40 can't come close .super penatrating lube
    amazing plus it rejuvinates O-rings 2nd.[ SEA FOAM ]carb cleaner gas additive
    super especially in small engines with hair fine ports ,saved me $240.00 carb
    the dealers rebuilt ,and said needed replaced because those hair line jets were plugged ,soaked complete carb.over nite blew it out ran like a new one that was
    2 yrs ago .thier avail any auto parts here even wally world .
    I do not impress easily ,these I keep on hand always.
    I look forward ,to your secret proven sucess's.
    Thanks !
    Carl
    "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
    Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Carl,
    My time proven product is various sizes of hammer, the bigger the problem the bigger the hammer lol
    Regards
    John
    "The Golden Mile"John Wayne
    Some of my Stuff
    Retired Medically Unfit Police Officers ***.

Comment

Hi Carl - coffee works well for me. Can't start the day in the shop without a big mug to set me up and the grounds have got me out of a fix a couple of times when I've needed to touch up a knock on a stained item. For tools though I'd be lost without a decent universal or combination square - the sort generally used by engineers which include a level and scribing pin as part of the deal. At the last count I have three in the shop so I can always lay my hands on at least one when the other two go missing after I've absentmindedly put them down somewhere - which I often do!

Just had a rethink and one item which I've used a lot in the past and need to use a heck of a lot now as the years clock up is a good small magnifying lens! Without this I have no idea which way the finer reverse tooth blades are pointing!!!!
      Last edited by jim_mex; 09-18-2011, 02:00 AM.
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Beer and blue painters tape, not in that order nor at the same time...

Comment

A Leatherman multitool has saved my bacon more than once.
          Tony

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Linda In Phoenix
            It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
            Today, 06:47 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Plastic puzzle
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
            Today, 06:38 PM
          • Jim Finn
            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
            by Jim Finn
            The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
            Today, 04:48 PM
          • MidMich324
            Reply to Plastic puzzle
            by MidMich324
            Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
            Today, 03:57 PM
          • RJweb
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by RJweb
            As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
            Today, 03:42 PM
          Working...
          X