scrollsaw magazine back issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrollsaw magazine back issues

Is there anyone out there who has extra copies of magazine #3 and #5?  Or if you know where I can obtain these two issues?  Unfortunately I discovered this magazine too late to be able to obtain all of the back issues.  Any help in this area would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
    Reply to This is what was in the Mayo Boxes
    by markdavd
    Among other things. I was surprised to see 190 proof. Everclear tops out at 150 proof here in NC, but I have seen it at 190 in Georgia.

What was the old college recipe? Equal parts Hawaiian Punch and Everclear? You pour it into Mayo jars, put the lids on and store in the original boxes....
    Today, 04:44 PM
  • old fa_t
    And now for the questions
    by old fa_t
    I saw a "practice pattern" to learn how to operate my saw. I decided to print out what I thought was a fairly simple pattern that would cover all the cuts and possibly have something at the end. Please tell me that the pattern lines are really just suggestions. Improvisation is acceptable....
    Today, 12:49 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
    by Sandy Oaks
    For obvious reasons, I can't put this on the website. Repackaged and labeled from gross packs. Order any quantity and mix styles and sizes. Shipping $3.50 US only. Order from Denny by email at [email protected] to receive the following prices:

Pegas MGT Blades $2.92
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Today, 09:58 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Isn't that called Moonshine?...
    Today, 08:09 AM
  • markdavd
    by markdavd
    Those are great! I would be interested in seeing how you box them.

BTW, Everclear is banned in some states but still available in others. I also recently saw another brand of 190 proof at the local ABC store here in Gibsonville, NC. (I did a quick Google and found the brand is Diesel)
    Today, 05:56 AM
Working...
X