Metaphysical Patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metaphysical Patterns

Can anyone help me find some metaphysical patterns. I've searched everywhere.
    I'm looking for things like moons, stars, faeries, Wiccan symbols and astrological symbols.

Thanx

Re: Metaphysical Patterns

Go to Google, click on images, type in what your looking for (including metaphysical) and you will get lots of pictures. Print out the ones you want, blow them up on a copy machine, or redraw them and you can make your own pattern.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Arizona opened up vaccines to 55 and over this past week. Appointments at the county mass vaccine sites filled up within a few hours. Today I got online to my grandson's pediatrician's office, as I heard they were doing them to help the community. It took 5 minutes to snag an appointment for tomorrow...
      Yesterday, 11:49 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Eagle
      by Linda In Phoenix
      That's one pretty piece of wood and a very nice cutting. The story that goes with it and your father's love for wood make it even more special. May all that wood make you feel close to him always. Hold on to those memories of him to carry you through the Alzheimers, and for many years after. The...
      Yesterday, 11:45 PM
    • rhw80
      Reply to website to generate portraits from photos
      by rhw80
      This one? https://online.rapidresizer.com/phot...to-pattern.php
      Yesterday, 08:41 PM
    • martzy
      Eagle
      by martzy
      My father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's this last summer. We had to move him into a nursing home because he couldn't take care of himself anymore. He used to run a successful wood shop. He made shooting benches, picnic tables, porch swings, among other things. My cousin bought his property so we...
      Yesterday, 05:43 PM
    • jim_mex
      Reply to Darkening oak
      by jim_mex
      Hi Jim - a long while back I did a series of ebonizing tests using the steel wool and vinegar method on a variety of woods. On white oak the color turns out to be a light grey. On red oak its a much darker grey black. To get the best out of ebonizing i.e. the blackest coloration the wood needs t o be...
      Yesterday, 04:50 PM
    Working...
    X