How many times will I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times will I...

How many times will I make a cut for inlay, then forget to reset the blade angle to 90 degrees? UGH!

As many times as it takes to remember ... plus one
    or
    buy another saw and leave it set to the angle you need
    {smile}​
    Jim
    Texas - The Republic
    With the exception of hand guns and Tequila, computers have caused more problems than anything else

Comment

Originally posted by bstark View Post
      How many times will I make a cut for inlay, then forget to reset the blade angle to 90 degrees? UGH!
      We have all done it!
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Been there and done that. I know that Jim Finn has two saws and one set for the correct angle, but he does a lot of inlay.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          Reply to Harbor Fraught
          by Rolf
          I did not read the fine print, actually not that fine. when I went to buy my new compressor for 25% off (not). That would have been nice, but I am still happy with my purchase. Although I have not used it yet as my garage is rather cold.
          7 deg this morning 50's tomorrow
          Today, 09:22 AM
        • Jimern
          Reply to Harbor Fraught
          by Jimern
          Some manufacturers will restrict items for resale to a certain price or basement price. And in some cases will only sell with the agreement of no discounts allowed.

And then there is margin, the retailer needs to make a certain amount of money on all sales.​
          Today, 09:20 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Pegas Scroll Saw speed changes randomly
          by Rolf
          Have you had big temperature swings in the shop? My first thought is something binding. I fix all of my own stuff and don't hesitate to take things apart to try and isolate where the issue is.
          That said at only two years old I would contact Denny and see if he can direct you to a Pegas tech center....
          Today, 09:15 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Pegas Scroll Saw speed changes randomly
          by NC Scroller
          Welcome. Could be a number of things. I would call Denny at Art Crafters of Dayton or Ray at Seyco. Both numbers can be found on the internet.
          Today, 06:47 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Question about tilting head saws
          by NC Scroller
          I still use my factory dust collector on my pre Chinese Ex21. No, not for everything that I cut but primarily for compound cutting where we generate a lot of sawdust. I did enhance my dust collector by replacing the membrane wit a piece made on a 3D printer. The enhancements gives a bit of extra...
          Today, 06:41 AM
        Working...
        X