Winfield/Cherry Tree/Scroller Ltd Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winfield/Cherry Tree/Scroller Ltd Question

Help! Did I miss something? So I don't need to buy patterns as I have more than enough to make. But, my club (Woodworkers of CNY) is having a scrolling SIG meeting this Wednesday evening. One of our members is talking about compound cut flowers. I went looking for the old flower patterns of Diana Thompson (which I already have) in order to direct our members appropriately since I legally can't give them the pattern. In the process I ran into issues with the Winfield/Cherry Tree website. All the images are broken when the site finally responds. Other sites work fine so I know it is an issue there. Then, I said, let's look at the Scroller Ltd website. Well that one takes me to Winfield and again chugs and gives me similar problems. I guess the question any of you who know ... what the heck is going on? Did Winfield/Cherry Tree buy Scroller also? Then of course, what is wrong with the main site? Maybe I should have noticed before that the only catalog that seems to come is from Wooden Teddy Bear but I swear I saw a Scroller Ltd catalog within the past couple of months. BTW, after an unusual amount of time, the webpage did finally load but there are still many graphic errors.
    Barbara
    Proud user of Excalibur, RBI Hawk, & Delta

I just went to the Cherry Tree site. It worked for me.
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

As far as I know, Winfield has always owned Scroller Ltd. When I was working in Detroit 22 years ago, I used to visit their store in Flint. Their physical address for both sites is the same. Cherry Tree Toys, on the other hand, is in Beloit, WI. I don't think they are owned by Winfield, although they seem to sell some Winfield patterns. I may be wrong about the ownership, but I don't think so. That being said, there is something definitely wrong with the Cherry Tree site. When you go to subsequent pages of patterns, for instance, it jumps to page 3 or comes back to a different page. The paging on their web site is definitely messed up. Winfield and Scroller don't seem to have the same problem. I think that's because they don't break their display of a large number of products into pages.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X