Wolf DONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf DONE

It came out just the way I imagined. The grain makes it pop.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Nice choice of wood for that project. Mighty fine cutting!
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Very nice Betty, RJ
      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Well done, Betty! I agree with the selection of wood. I also like the fact that it isn't squared off like most projects.

Comment

The original was cut on a round slice of wood. Since I didn’t have that, I improvised. CWC Sept, 2004, has the pattern.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

That is a popular design out here in the southwest. I've probably made it half a dozen times in the past year. Very nicely done!
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

My customer was very happy.
              Attached Files
              Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X