Found a new to me resource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a new to me resource

I am about to start on a larger Judy Gale Roberts intarsia project. Any way due to the size making copies in my desk top copier would not work out without having to fold the orginial. Well a couple minutes away from me is a sign company and they advertise that they copy blueprints. Any way I stopped in and not only did they make copies but they came out in red line. They cost a couple bucks a copy but we'll worth it.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Were they curious about what you were going to do with them? You should take the finished piece in after you are done.
    What pattern did you get?
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

They chuckled when I showed them the disclaimer on the pattern sheet that says the user can make 12 copies for personal use. Something along the lines of big brother aka the copier police are watching. This is the one I will be doing.

Cross with Dove Scroll Saw Intarsia Pattern - intarsia.com
      Scott

Comment

That is a beautiful design! Will you keep it or do you have plans for it?
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Kinda a long story but my wife and I were recently in the Pigeon Forge area with two other couples for 4 nights. They are FRAMILY to us. One morning it rained so I took them to Judy's studio where one of the wives fell in love with it so I am probably making 2. I did get to talk shop with Judy for about 15 minutes and even got to see a few new designs she is working on.
          Scott

Comment

What a joy to meet and talk with Judy. We were there several years ago. It is a shame to live so close an not visit more often,
            Denny
            ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X