Sue Mey's site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sue Mey's site

Sorry if this is the wrong placefor this post. I just tried to look at The Scrollsaw Artist site and I got a message that the site may be corrupted and I should not attempt to enter it. Has anyone else had this experience? Thanks for any help.

Rick
    Rick
    Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

I just tried it with no problem (Jan 19th). Try again. http://scrollsawartist.com/scroll-sa...l-saw-patterns
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Thank you Linda. I was able to get onto her site, but unfortunately could not find apattern that will work for my customer. She is looking for a wedding cake topper with a bride and a golfer on it.

Rick
      Rick

Comment

She is redoing her site so there may be some disruption.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Rick---if you are looking for a fretwork piece perhaps you could take 2 patterns and merge them into 1.
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Thanks for the advice Linda, I may have to do that. The future bride and groom are avid golfers so I would like to do something special for them. Also I am Godfather to the bride and I'm very humbled that she asked me to do this for her.

Rick
            Rick

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X