Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quartz43
    replied
    Thanks ... I bought some battery ones on Amazon and Hobby Lobby.

Leave a comment:

• markdavd
    replied
    The technology keeps improving every year. I have a bunch that I bought on clearance - a few sets every year but never used, but I keep buying them again the next year because they are better than the last.

Do you want plug in or battery operated?

If you only need a string of 10 that are battery operated, go to your local Dollar Tree and they will probably have them in their Christmas Section.

Leave a comment:

• scrollerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by Quartz43 View Post
    Thanks, I know all these places have them and have already looked at them. There are literally hundreds of them. I was hoping for something specific. Or better something that someone had actually used.
    Here is the URL for the one that I used, notice it is amazon (Canada)
    https://www.amazon.ca/Battery-Operat...301MQZCZR6TQ5Q

Leave a comment:

• Quartz43
    replied
    Thanks, I know all these places have them and have already looked at them. There are literally hundreds of them. I was hoping for something specific. Or better something that someone had actually used.

Leave a comment:

• scrollerpete
    replied
    Amazon has them also

Leave a comment:

• KarlB
    replied
    I got a couple at Walmart a few years ago on discount after Christmas.

Karl

Leave a comment:

• cwmagee
    replied
    Amazon, Walmart, Target claim to have then, I do not know if what they have will work.

Leave a comment:

• Quartz43
    started a topic Micro Fairy LED Lights

Micro Fairy LED Lights

I am making a layered scroll saw project and want to light the layers with what I see called Fairy LED lights. These are short strings of micro LED lights. Can anyone tell me where they have purchased them?

Thanks

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X