Micro Fairy LED Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Fairy LED Lights

I am making a layered scroll saw project and want to light the layers with what I see called Fairy LED lights. These are short strings of micro LED lights. Can anyone tell me where they have purchased them?

Thanks

Amazon, Walmart, Target claim to have then, I do not know if what they have will work.
    cwmagee
    aka Fibber
    Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

I got a couple at Walmart a few years ago on discount after Christmas.

Karl
      Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Amazon has them also

Comment

Thanks, I know all these places have them and have already looked at them. There are literally hundreds of them. I was hoping for something specific. Or better something that someone had actually used.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartz43 View Post
            Thanks, I know all these places have them and have already looked at them. There are literally hundreds of them. I was hoping for something specific. Or better something that someone had actually used.
            Here is the URL for the one that I used, notice it is amazon (Canada)
            https://www.amazon.ca/Battery-Operat...301MQZCZR6TQ5Q

Comment

The technology keeps improving every year. I have a bunch that I bought on clearance - a few sets every year but never used, but I keep buying them again the next year because they are better than the last.

Do you want plug in or battery operated?

If you only need a string of 10 that are battery operated, go to your local Dollar Tree and they will probably have them in their Christmas Section.

Comment

Thanks ... I bought some battery ones on Amazon and Hobby Lobby.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X