Things I made while in isolation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I made while in isolation

Here a couple of things I have been working on during this isolation. The sled is from Sheila Landry. I've made 36 of them so far and will certainly make more. I think they are super cute and look even better with a string on them. I'm going to try out some different designs besides those that came with the pattern. The Love was found on Pinterest. The signs are a small sample of some that I typed out on MS Word. They are a huge draw into my booth. They're funny and get the customers talking.

IMG_3810.jpgIMG_3808.jpgIMG_3809.jpg
    Keith

I have been working on my Christmas ornaments. Staying busy in the shop is a good way to be productive during isolation.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Some fun stuff! I like your small plaques, are the sayings your own, either way they are funny.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Looking good Keith. I made those sled ornaments several years ago. They were fun to make and look great on the tree.

How are Sheila and the boys holding up? Are the schools up there doing any virtual instruction?
        Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X