Word Art Patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word Art Patterns

I saw this video and thought how easily the process could be adapted to create word art patterns for the scroll saw.
    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Great stuff Gill, thanks. It has been years since I played a bit wit gimp. Maybe time to revisit it.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

That was awesome - 60-some gimp tutorials - I guess maybe I should learn gimp.
      Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

The gimp is a very under-rated piece of software, especially now it’s been updated.
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

I love that method and may play around with that. The "Birds of Paradise" Font is my goto for scrolling wordart, but I like trying new things. That font is not free, but it was worth it for me. (Actually they may have a non-commercial version available if you are not selling)
          Last edited by hotshot; 02-12-2020, 11:23 AM.
          "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X